2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why Harden switched the PNR a couple of times when he had Klay on him to either KD or Draymond.

Should have kept it and drove at Klay trying to get him in further foul trouble.

cavs in 7 this is lebron year

Shaqeem-Abdul Ewlajuwonson ain't walking into the Cavs locker room. Most predictable finals outcome since the 2007 finals. I just hope that LeBron doesn't suffer a serious injury and that he is healthy going into the next season where he can join a team that can hopefully match the most stacked team of all time.

Hard to respect Harden after these shenanigans......walking off the court can’t even confront and congratulate those who defeated him......smiling in the hallway.....does he even care about this loss? Did he even want to win that bad?

I have no idea why they were jacking up those 3’s. Clear, I mean, CLEAR lanes to the basket and they gift GS with bricks

Dont take @noblekane advice...

Laughing-Draymond-e1496690453721 (1).jpg

Why you still posting? I thought you gave up your SN after dubs in 5?

alright bro's, it was a great 3 day weekend. But damn, I need to prepare for a big presentation that I haven't even began to think of and i should have prepared two weeks ago. My face is burnt, I'm unprepared, my boss coming in from NY and seeing me for the first time in 4 months. I'm going to crush it

Commence with Harden slander and get me the cliff notes tomorrow afternoon.

Good luck on the presentation :nthat:

i think fans take losses harder then players. these dudes still wake up and live the life. getting paid mils to do what most of do on our spare time for fun. it aint that serious.

Not every player, especially most of the all time greats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom