2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston not attacking Klay every time down the floor when he was playing with 3 fouls in the 2nd quarter was dumb as hell

Very dumb. He got to sit out most of the 3rd on top of that and GS went on a run. D’Antoni with the greatest brain fart in recent playoff history.

Houston not attacking Klay every time down the floor when he was playing with 3 fouls in the 2nd quarter was dumb as hell

Or shooting 12 threes in the first when they were in the bonus with 9 and a half minutes left in the quarter

On radio today the Bay Area cats were cocky and saying “for rockets to win they need 40 from harden, 20plus from Gordon. They need to hit 18 3s and play great defense”. Then they all laughed as if warriors had the game won lol. Idiots
Damn looks like you spoke too soon. Hope you enjoy Bay Area sports talk tomorrow since it seems like you listen to alot of it.

Reactions: DLF
James Harden is the worst MVP since Steve Nash

863253dd3dd641409c5bf3b02c822d06.jpg

i think fans take losses harder then players. these dudes still wake up and live the life. getting paid mils to do what most of do on our spare time for fun. it aint that serious.

I love basketball. Hell I still pay to play in men’s leagues. With that said, most of these dudes love the lifestyle and not the game. You can tell. We the fans do take losses harder. These dudes have money, some have fame, and get catered to everywhere they go, I wonder how many would play if they didn’t make as much money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom