2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Franchises aren't loyal. :lol:

Horford has 2 years left on his contract with a player option in 2019/2020

Jaylen plus a lottery pick not just late rounders could get them considering it imo

That’s not getting them even close to considering it. Anthony Davis is only 25, a top 5 player in the league, signed on for three more years and is actually making less than Horford right now. And they just made the second round of the playoffs.

Right?

And even if he was, NO isn't going to trade him. Especially not for 2 role players and some draft picks.

"The Sacramento Kings have traded All-Star center DeMarcus Cousins and forward Omri Casspi to the New Orleans Pelicans for Tyreke Evans, Buddy Hield, Langston Galloway, a protected 2017 first-round pick and 2017 second-round pick."

"The Sacramento Kings have traded All-Star center DeMarcus Cousins and forward Omri Casspi to the New Orleans Pelicans for Tyreke Evans, Buddy Hield, Langston Galloway, a protected 2017 first-round pick and 2017 second-round pick."

Lol....

Also left out of there is Cousins had one year left on his deal and seemed like a cancer with an attitude problem who never made the playoffs one single time. And that the Kings are a terribly run organization to begin with.

The greatest player of his generation has to ring chase :lol:
Looks at avy
tenor.gif

This **** is so annoying that people keep posting this on here or social media as an actually possibility.......

I swear nobody even thinks about cap space

You would have to talk CP3 into taking a pretty big paycut and the Thunder would have to want to take Eric Gordon and Ryan Anderson. At this point I wouldnt put it past CP3 to take a paycut to get Lebron there so he can contend for a title for one last run. I don't think the guy wants to be remembered as another Reggie Miller/Charles Barkley type HOFer where people constantly bring up rings.

Its not impossible, just highly unlikely.

You would have to talk CP3 into taking a pretty big paycut and the Thunder would have to want to take Eric Gordon and Ryan Anderson. At this point I wouldnt put it past CP3 to take a paycut to get Lebron there so he can contend for a title for one last run. I don't think the guy wants to be remembered as another Reggie Miller/Charles Barkley type HOFer where people constantly bring up rings.

Its not impossible, just highly unlikely.

CP3 takes a paycut and Melo turns down his player option for $28mil >D:rofl:

Then he could sign with Houston after they free up some salary, Arizas $8mil comes off the books too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom