2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing 2 of Tuck/Luc/EJ is almost running in place.

Specifically those first 2 names, Who’d be left to do the dirty work? 34 year old LeBron? Harden?

If all this twitter **** ends up being real, does Embiid request a trade?
perhaps i need to re-read the details of the whole matter, but he wasn't saying anything too bad, right? No racist comments, said Embiid had a bad attitude, assuming he said Okafor and Noel sucked (which we all can agree on) and Fultz needs to hurry up and get healthy.

Embiid shouldnt be too upset, to be honest. I'm sure he knows BC and probably has a great relationship with. I think its the NBA front office that he;ll need to be worried about.

I need to catch up on this mess.

perhaps i need to re-read the details of the whole matter, but he wasn't saying anything too bad, right? No racist comments, said Embiid had a bad attitude, assuming he said Okafor and Noel sucked (which we all can agree on) and Fultz needs to hurry up and get healthy.

Embiid shouldnt be too upset, to be honest. I'm sure he knows BC and probably has a great relationship with. I think its the NBA front office that he;ll need to be worried about.

Pretty sure he basically said he had a bad attitude, was lazy, and the team will never be his. It's a pretty good read though if you have time

got it. ESPN covered it well i assume?

I'm sure BC will spin it and say he was trying to motivate him and it worked seeing how great he became. Some **** like that.

got it. ESPN covered it well i assume?

I'm sure BC will spin it and say he was trying to motivate him and it worked seeing how great he became. Some **** like that.

I wouldnt even bother with ESPN. I'd just read the original article. Its pretty damning.

Although one thing ESPN did bring up that was pretty interesting was if this is all true, then Colangelo may have violated the HIPA laws and could be subject to lawsuit.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/...-twitter-joel-embiid-anonymous-markelle-fultz

I wouldnt even bother with ESPN. I'd just read the original article. Its pretty damning.

Although one thing ESPN did bring up that was pretty interesting was if this is all true, then Colangelo may have violated the HIPA laws and could be subject to lawsuit.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/...-twitter-joel-embiid-anonymous-markelle-fultz

:wow::wow: Yeah that’s definitely BC. He needs to go ahead and admit it and try to do damage control. He may get fired behind this.

Basically he said that Philly is no longer Embiid's team, that it is now Simmons team. He doesn't like Embiid's use of social media for self promotion. Also that the offense should flow through Simmons and not Embiid

The bad attitude and lazy comments were directed towards Okafor.. and that Noel was trying to leverage them based on the Embiid and Okafor situation (basically asking for more money than he's worth).

I'm ready TONIGHT! JUST GOT PAID, POP TRUNK, WAVE! :pimp:

curry-stephen-warriors-ecu-smile-wave-thankyou.jpg

DUBS IN 4! :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom