2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I'm a Louisville fan, was proud to see Donovan proved a lot of critics wrong, I even didn't expect this from him, but Simmons just does things people his age never do as far as IQ and playmaking go. Add the fact he's basically 7 feet tall and a freak athlete and we got something special.
Always got love for Spida though. I was wrong about this year for him and would love for him to prove me wrong on Simmons being better.

Wow it took 20 from Saric, 19 from Bellineli, a near triple double from Ben simmons, 55% shooting from 3 and Embid coming back and shooting 75% from 3 and the Heat were still in it late in the 4th quarter.

Bruh. I can’t with you :rofl: :rofl:

If youre up 3-0 in the first round you should get a pass to the 2nd round automatically.

Aint nobody wanna see the Blazers and the Spurs get blown out by 30.

Not sure what happens more in one night, Wade traveling and getting away with it or Buc Em slander lol

I like Jabari, but his defense right now is atrocious, and he's a liability when he's out there.

I basically do backflips any time Giannis takes a jumper and when Jabari is defending Brown/Tatum/Morris.
He’s reverted back to the first few months of his rookie year where he looked like a less talented Melo... attempting to play like Melo.

I’ll chalk it up to rust, hopefully he can string 70+ games together next year.

So washed, I made sure I was up for the game and fell dead to my bed 7 mins from game/tip. Missed a good one it looks, watching it now

From what I see on Reddit/Boxscore

No surprise Whiteside didn't show, fades going to be ran either way and I'll enjoy it. Monster game from Biid and glad Winslow picked up the slack for Whiteside, don't care who has a problem with what he did. It was a loud F U, asking for smoke on this stage of the game's a development, watching Winslow this year's been great and almost my lone reason watching closely this szn. I hope Spo makes an adjustment and starts Winslow, figure out what to do with Whiteside and give McGruder some real minutes out on the perimeter

I think a good majority of the thread can agree we'd rather you just not post in here anymore
Idk what you're so insecure about but it shows in a lot of your posts, not sure how old you are but maybe take a look in the mirror if it's closer to 30 than not. Everything is a victimizing tantrum with you, all those mentions you get are your fault, you weren't a blindly targeted 6ers fans.

:lol: who the **** are you?

“Victimizing tantrum”.......

Buddy....people in here trashed the hell out of the Sixers and my predictions before the season and still continue to be wrong about them. I didn’t make them do any of those things and I’m not the first person in history to bring up dumb **** people said and continue saying. If the Sixers sucked then the same people in here would be quoting my old posts trolling me about them. If you’re one of them that talked **** and I just can’t even remember who you are then I’m sorry. I’ll continue posting in here and you can continue being irrelevant to my life.

Block me if you’d like.

Goodbye.

This dude Wade just had a random roid rage or some ****...I didn’t see Anderson do a single “tough guy” thing while he was in there and then Wade randomly grabs the dude by his arm and throws him to the floor as he’s just trying to box him out for a rebound.

8 points on 2-10 shooting with a game high 4 turnovers in a 20 point loss though, I see why he’s upset

it's mutha ****in 2018 and somehow you're trying to sell me on the idea that reddick doesn't know it's offensive and derogatory to refer to chinese folk that way?

come on a-friend, you're better/smarter than that. accident or not, the fact that he says it so casually speaks volume to what he really thinks about the community. reddick might as well be one of them ****in white bros slanting their eyes, yelling ***** at jeremy lin when he was in the ncaa
I am saying it is Silly, extremely silly to think Redick "referred" to them, like that, as that, on purpose.
If you can't watch that video, look at his response to it...and deduce that it was an accident(and accident like being tounge tied, not an accident where he let his racist behavior slip out on camera), then........well again, I don't know what to tell you.

In my mind I'm not arguing it's okay for him to call anyone names like that, I'm emphatically stating people are REACHING, and I mean FAR REACHING, if they argue he did it on purpose

I am saying it is Silly, extremely silly to think Redick "referred" to them, like that, as that, on purpose.
If you can't watch that video, look at his response to it...and deduce that it was an accident, then........well again, I don't know what to tell you.

In my mind I'm not arguing it's okay for him to call anyone names like that, I'm emphatically stating people are REACHING, and I mean FAR REACHING, if they argue he did it on purpose

Well said.

:lol: who the **** are you?

“Victimizing tantrum”.......

Buddy....people in here trashed the hell out of the Sixers and my predictions before the season and still continue to be wrong about them. I didn’t make them do any of those things and I’m not the first person in history to bring up dumb **** people said and continue saying. If the Sixers sucked then the same people in here would be quoting my old posts trolling me about them. If you’re one of them that talked **** and I just can’t even remember who you are then I’m sorry. I’ll continue posting in here and you can continue being irrelevant to my life.

Block me if you’d like.

Goodbye.

508ae69b3a4bc127ecf138d32cf2f4fe74d5fd91_hq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom