2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels good, kinda want to play Boston that way we can get revenge for the 2012 semis

I get that series went 7 but y’all were the 8-seed bruh and you would have subsequently gotten washed by Miami. I wouldn’t necessarily wish for playing a Brad Stevens coached team.

They had 0 reason to make it to the second round and win 50 games. The progress this team made since starting the season was a beautiful sight to see.

Without a doubt. Ya'll hit big time with every draft pick (Fultz remains to be seen) and surrounded them with veteran defenders and shooters. Keys to success.

But with the road ahead (badly assembled Bucks team and undermanned Celtic team) not making the ECF would be a huge disappointment. Ya'll are here now, gotta prove that you belong.

I think we would trash the hell out of the Bucks if we end up playing them.

Boston would be a much tougher opponent than them and I’d probably end up hating Marcus Smart, Baynes and Morris as much as I hated the entire Heat team.

Boston definitely the tougher match up, Bucks aren't going to outscore Philly and their defense leaves much to be desired

Boston gonna muck up every series and will always have a chance for Brown and Tatum to be going off

IMG_2932.JPG

That's balance and tough to beat and prepare for. Plus top that off with great defense.
Olynyk the best Canadian player in the league
gona put Cory Joseph above him

Good series Miami fans. Yall team taught ours the physicality of the playoffs & how to play thru it

Looking forward to the next round against Boston/Milwaukee
It's true, Miami tried their darnest to get into Philly's head

Miami was spotted with 2 games without Embiid and could only win 1 game

This the team everyone was scared of

At this point in time, is the Wells Fargo (Sixers area for those that don’t know), more lit/a tougher place to play than Oracle?

I know Philly fans will point to the stat about the run since December but just trying to get a general consensus

At this point in time, is the Wells Fargo (Sixers area for those that don’t know), more lit/a tougher place to play than Oracle?

I know Philly fans will point to the stat about the run since December but just trying to get a general consensus
Utah was sounding crazy as hell last night too

Those Mormons love basketball

Nah oracle still has that glitch where the rim gets bigger when Steph and Klay go nuclear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom