2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when did KD have that bald spot

Just shave the **** off already

Have you seen the shape of his head? A bald KD would look like Roger from American Dad
C4C27F3E-C237-4DF7-8C0F-6B2980028D44.jpeg

They both like to pretend to be other people so the comparison isn’t too far off all around tbh

They are not good enough. Barring injuries if they make the finals the warriors or rockets are gonna sweep. They would be lucky to win one against the warriors if fully healthy. I can see them winning one or two against the rockets

Lol

I’ll bet you $100 right now that IF we do make the Finals we won’t be swept no matter who it is

Lol

I’ll bet you $100 right now that IF we do make the Finals we won’t be swept no matter who it is
Well at least you know they ain't winning but I already said they might win one or two against the rockets.

Honestly no chance against the warriors if curry is on the court

Have you seen the shape of his head? A bald KD would look like Roger from American Dad
C4C27F3E-C237-4DF7-8C0F-6B2980028D44.jpeg

They both like to pretend to be other people so the comparison isn’t too far off all around tbh
I hope Sean Livingston doesn’t ever go bald. Son has a huge dome.

Life is funny as hell, man. Hassan Whiteside went from hooping at the Y and playing 2K on the reg, to getting a real life NBA max and saying he cares about his 2K rating, only to end up likely being back at the Y in a few short years having to create a player and use MyPlayer mode to get his rating up, let alone play as himself in the game. Full circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom