2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That man is a dog and he moves on the court like a pro already. Not crazy about the cluster**** of talent at Duke but I'm a fan of him way more at this point than I was Wiggins going into his freshman year.
I think he can will be a very good pro, sure, possibly better than his countrymen, but I don't see franchise level with him

This is a total (West Philly) Barber Shop Boy comment but this Sixers run feels a lot like that of the Eagles and Villanova. Chip on their shoulder and play lights out. Would make for a great 30 for 30.

I think he can will be a very good pro, sure, possibly better than his countrymen, but I don't see franchise level with him

RJ is for real. I've been sold since he took a massive dump on our national team as a sophomore playing u17. Kid is the goods. Definitely not passive like his country men

I fount Based Jesus Based Jesus twitter handle

tenor.gif

This is a total (West Philly) Barber Shop Boy comment but this Sixers run feels a lot like that of the Eagles and Villanova. Chip on their shoulder and play lights out. Would make for a great 30 for 30.
They are not good enough. Barring injuries if they make the finals the warriors or rockets are gonna sweep. They would be lucky to win one against the warriors if fully healthy. I can see them winning one or two against the rockets

RJ is for real. I've been sold since he took a massive dump on our national team as a sophomore playing u17. Kid is the goods. Definitely not passive like his country men

Word. Watching the footage the MCD's practices he was clearly on a different level than everyone else. Doesn't take a play off and he's improved tremendously off the bounce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom