2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Indiana player or coach really got up to protest the goaltending call in real time :lol:. That’s on the coaching staff. They just assumed it was clean.

Anything off the glass in the last 30secs like that....I’m getting off the bench and going to the ref with the twirling hand sign. No way you don’t attempt to review that.

Amateur hour for Nate right there.

No Indiana player or coach really got up to protest the goaltending call in real time :lol:. That’s on the coaching staff. They just assumed it was clean.

Anything off the glass in the last 30secs like that....I’m getting off the bench and going to the ref with the twirling hand sign. No way you don’t attempt to review that.

Amateur hour for Nate right there.
They aren't allowed to review it if the call was missed, only if it was called can they review.

That man has been diving on the floor and jumping into the stands and bench for every loose ball possible :lol: and he’s been straight up busting his *** on defense. He’s ****ed up a lot of the stuff that the Pacers have been trying to do on offense by jumping through screens being a pest for whoever he’s guarding.

Saying he’s singlehandedly saving LeBron right now sounds ridiculous but because of how awful everybody else on the team has been if Korver hadn’t been playing like this the last two games the Cavs season would have been over last night no matter how great LeBron has been.

Hill, Hood, Clarkson, and Nance have really given them nothing :lol: :lol:

LeBron is averaging 35/11/8 on 55% shooting in this series and Kyle Korver is saving him :lol:

And they needed a buzzer beater by LeBron last night to win and barely squeaked out a 4 point win on a controversial call the previous game. The margin for error has been so small in this series that no matter what LeBron has been doing that if Korver hadn’t hit 9 threes over the last two games and been busting his *** on defense and for every loose ball the Cavs would have lost this series 4-1 last night.

That is the truth.

And they needed a buzzer beater by LeBron last night to win and barely squeaked out a 4 point win on a controversial call the previous game. The margin for error has been so small in this series that no matter what LeBron has been doing that if Korver hadn’t hit 9 threes over the last two games and been busting his *** on defense and for every loose ball the Cavs would have lost this series 4-1 last night.

That is the truth.

EZ. You speaking facts...I don’t sense any hate either lol.

That is the truth.

I swear Lebron can legit play 1 vs 5 and win and people will still find a way to discredit him... :smh::rofl:

That is the truth.
And the goal post has been moved. :lol:

That is the truth.
@erupt

Stopped reading after first sentence after you said stopped reading. If they don't call that BS turnover prior to not calling goaltending, Bron may have scored/assisted. Could of tried to drive it in, maybe lose the ball/pass to an open teammate/hit the shot. Any of those is possible.
You're proving my point. Unlike you, I didn't assume B occurs given A occurs. .

The no help Brigade is out in the midst of playing a tram who's had nights led by Bogan Bogdonavic & Sabonis.......... Also why have Lebrons make everyone better superpowers not kicked in? Yet All the players he kicked off the team would be the second/third best players on the Cavs Roster right now based on current play. The Same guys who people were calling to retire & be out the league are all Contributing for playoff squads?

D-Rose - 14, 2 & 2 on 50/70/85 shooting in 23 mpg.... people said he shouldn't even be a bench player anymore
D-Wade - 17, 4 & 4 on 44/0/80 shooting in 23 mpg.... people said he should retire midseason
J Crowder - 10, 4 & 2 on 34/30/75 shooting in 26 minutes, while also playing pretty effective defense.

Now these aren't mind blowing numbers but The Cavs could surely need the "help"........ it's almost like these guys games were negatively impacted playing with Lebron.... Or like he's doesn't make Everyone Better :emoji_thinking:

Way to invent a bunch of crap. People said Wade should retire? :lol: A couple of months into the season, Wade was everyone's 6th man of the year and it wasn't even close. He didn't want to play in Cleveland and he really wanted to return to Miami. He was allowed to do so. Everyone knew that he could still contribute. From an on-court perspective, everyone knew that trading him wasn't a good move, but apparently he was creating turmoil in the locker room, so that's why he was traded.

As for Rose, he actually put up worse numbers in his regular season games with the Wolves than he did with the Cavs. He became a different player during the playoffs, just like he might have with the Cavs.

Like IT, Crowder is still getting regularly exposed as a Brad Stevens system player. He just happens to play on a team that has perhaps the best offense-defense 1-2 punch in the league. I'm not sure if I'm hallucinating or if you really said that he averages 10, 4 & 2 on 34/30/75 shooting in 26 minutes in a way where you wanted to say "look how well he's doing without LeBron". Then again, his 34% is a little better than bumass Kevin Love's 33% shooting this series, so perhaps they could use him after all. :lol:

I swear Lebron can legit play 1 vs 5 and win and people will still find a way to discredit him... :smh::rofl:

What the hell do you guys not understand? I guess I worded it wrong....Kyle Korver is saving the Cavs as a TEAM. I just say LeBron because he basically is the team.

Just ask yourself....if the entire Cavs team including LeBron plays exactly the same but over the past two games if Korver doesn’t play like he’s on 10 scoops of preworkout and hit 9 threes do the Cavs win the last two games?

The answer is obvious but if any of you have a response to this post I want you to answer that question with a yes or no since you dudes seem to be questioning it so hard.

Kyle Korver is saving the Cavs as a TEAM.
5014BA53-F1F7-44E0-9C45-C0533FC20CD6.gif

I get the gist of what buc em buc em is saying.

Cavs aren't winning their last two games without Korver's shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom