2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell do you guys not understand? I guess I worded it wrong....Kyle Korver is saving the Cavs as a TEAM. I just say LeBron because he basically is the team.

Just ask yourself....if the entire Cavs team including LeBron plays exactly the same but over the past two games if Korver doesn’t play like he’s on 10 scoops of preworkout and hit 9 threes do the Cavs win the last two games?

The answer is obvious but if any of you have a response to this post I want you to answer that question with a yes or no since you dudes seem to be questioning it so hard.

Repped. This is true.

This is also why I think the Sixers were lucky to advance against the Heat. JJ RedicKKK is saving them. He was their leading scorer and biggest threat. If Miami doesn't have a plethora of questionable calls go against them, or have Embiid take out their best player, that series goes 4-2, Miami. AT LEAST. I'm interested to see if ReddicKKK can continue being offensive minded and take those same shots, without discrimination.

I have the sixers making the Finals in my bracket so I hope it all works out. I just did not expect for RedicKKK to be the savior.

KD would not make the playoffs with the cavs this year.

From the initial team until after trade deadline, KD is not built to lead a team. He's the greatest role player of all time; an iconic beta.

Dude. You just proved my ****ing point.

What the **** is wrong with you people..........

saving implies desperation. Lebron's block and shot saved the cavs

Kyle Korver is simply doing his job throughout the duration of the game that nobody else is doing

If Korver hit the game winner, yes I agree he saved the cavs

As good as Lebron is, this Cavs team is done. If they were playing any competent team, this series would be over 4-1. Some of Indiana's plays down the stretch were awful. The Cavs ran the same weak double of VO over and over again and the Pacers struggled with it. :lol: If they were playing the Sixers or any Western Conference playoff team they'd be down by 20 every game.

I think everyone has taken Lebron for granted. He's been to the Finals so many times, with so many different assortment of teammates that people assume that they can just team Lebron up with anybody and they'd still be a lock for the Finals. Obviously these new guys that they traded for aren't ready for prime time and I think people underrate how big of a role chemistry and experience together play.

From the initial team until after trade deadline, KD is not built to lead a team. He's the greatest role player of all time; an iconic beta.
Even aside from the stupid alpha/beta stuff, and the fact that KD already did lead a team before he went to the Warriors, we're talking about making the playoffs in the East here.

KD is easier to build a scheme and a Team for. He's actually a better fit for the current CAVs than Lebron is. With KD the driving lanes are no longer crowded. He helps extend the defense; George Hill can become a prototypical PG. Korver and Smith would have better perimeter looks. Tristan Thompson, Larry Nance and Kevin Love should have better lanes to roll to the basketball in a P'N'R offense, especially since no matter what the defense must respect Durant's shot... Good shooting day... Bad shooting day.. It doesn't matter

Cavs are supposed to win this series and this will be over after next game..

I'm more shocked at okc. I was playing ball so I was just keeping track on my phone at the gym in between games
. No idea how you give up a such a big lead and let Westbrook do that to you. If they don't end it next game I'll be shook af.

We can still slander him tho if they don't get past Houston the way we've slandered Chris Paul for years for not getting out the 2nd round.

saving implies desperation. Lebron's block and shot saved the cavs

Kyle Korver is simply doing his job throughout the duration of the game that nobody else is doing

If Korver hit the game winner, yes I agree he saved the cavs

You’re ******* delusional.

Kyle Korver averaged 9 PPG this year, started only 4 games all year and has currently averaged 19 PPG over the last two games with 9 threes combined in those two when he previously went scoreless in 2 out of the first 3 three games of this series.

Dropping 19 per game and playing defense like a crackhead was not in the job description for Kyle Korver in 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom