2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, game 5 they sparked that comeback without him, and Melo didn’t get in the game until okc secured a commanding lead.

He barely played tonight as well.

But, Melo was the one laughing at the thought at coming off the bench in training camp.

“Ayo P they said I gotta come off the bench!”

Bum.

He was a -19 tonight and it was a 1 possession game basically. Should have given Grant and Abrines all his minutes, dude was BBQ chicken the 3rd quarter when Utah pulled away.

Just a sad end to the season for OKC. People been calling melo washed for a couple years but I never imagined he’d become less useful and less in shape than ray Felton.

Db2P_CRW0AA4wXO.jpg:large

from russ checking stats to pg leaving, everything is on point

Billy D probably should go too. Inexcusable for him to keep playing Melo on the floor.

That's the nature of basketball especially at the NBA level. Coaches are scared of their players.

If this were football, he would've been benched and possibly cut a long time ago. Also, if this were football, Russ wouldn't be allowed to make questionable decisions time and time again.

IDC what anyone says Donavan Mitchell is the ROTY. Ben Simmons got a nice squad that may make it to the ECF and Tinashe. He’ll be aight.

Kobe would have never tried to draw a foul. Shoot the ball to win the game.
This. I don’t get why you’re trying to get the refs to bail you out at the end. Is there any OKC fans that can explain if he always does this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom