2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so a team lead by lebron james cant steal a game but a team with victor oladipo and lance stephenson will

stop trolling

i swear when it comes to bron *****s just hit amnesia

Indy isn't a better team than Cleveland? Gsw doesn't know how to guard Bron?kyrie wasnt the biggest factor in stealing games against gsw before? You a bball snowflake. Go towel off.

Indy isn't a better team than Cleveland? Gsw doesn't know how to guard Bron?kyrie wasnt the biggest factor in stealing games against gsw before? You a bball snowflake. Go towel off.
I hope the pistons never win a championship again and stan van gundy is the coach forever

I hope the pistons never win a championship again and stan van gundy is the coach forever

:lol: You not hurting me. **** that ho *** team. They could've had Donovan Mitchell. They took luke kennard punk *** over him. Team caused me a lot of frustration.. but that was last straw. The whole organization dead to me.

Your king still never heard of you and his days are numbered. You gotta live with that.

Russ was jacking all last year against Houston because he didn’t have help

He gets an all nba talent in PG and still hoist back to back 40+ shot games.

But sure.

Did you not watch the game at all?? Pg was passive and sissy af tonight. He went 2 of 16 and finished with 5pts. Who else was gonna shoot? George and melo were awful. And Rudy boxing Adams like Thanos vs hulk. Who else shooting b??

Last edited:
**** okc

C88DFDE4-0A9F-4CE2-B525-54EE440773F7.jpeg
Norma’s ? ...I miss it !!

Pg with more turnovers than points...in 45 minutes.

This loss on Russ doh. Cool.
Yea but the point guard took 40 + shots , that’s not good basketball on any level ...n factor in Steven Adams shoulda at least had 5 more looks the way he was playing , n not to mention Melo only took 7 shots ( even tho he washed ) but still

If those airballs Westbrook had were Adams shots around the basket, OKC probly wins

I'm actually ok with the non foul. Old nba.woulda just shot the ball.tyrna make the bucket instead of looking for the foul

100% false. That’s a joke. Not even a good one.

We literally see this play every quarter. Shooters pump fake then leap into the defender. Kevin Love does this, Bron does this, Klay Thompson does this, Wade lives off this...this gets called so often we don’t even complain about it anymore

They’re straight clowns for that

PG-13 (5 points on 2-16)

Washed (not hoodie) Melo (7 points on 3-7)

Russ (46 points on 18-43)

43 shots :nerd:

Westbrook should have taken it upon himself to shut down Mitchell this series. You're the reigning MVP avg triple double two seasons in a row yet a rookie was the best player on the floor every night and you did nothing about it.

See real basketball still requires some toughness. Playoffs is still real basketball and thats why these soft Cali boys just got bent over by a 21 year old

Last edited:
Paul George on Russell Westbrook: "He's one of the best teammates I've had by far. I've learned a lot from him."

Heard the same thing from Oladipo and all I saw from him was checking back in last night up 20+ to get 2 assists for a triple double. Hope PG doesnt pull that same stunt in LA next season.

The problem was Carmelo he didn’t do anything to help at all he’s a joke if he had played decent they would have won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom