2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul George on his upcoming summer: "It's too soon. I'd love to remain a Thunder, but that's what the summer is for. We'll address that this summer."

Melo out here looking like my P.E. teacher from the 6th grade playing defense. Son gotta think about retirement.
RIP Melo

Donavan Mitchell gonna take the crown when Lebron retires,
DA405195-B4B7-49B2-BF67-456144E9C722.jpeg

Lakers fans really think Lebron is going to LA to play with those scrubs? He most likely will join a contender.

yea no way lebron loses a game 7 he comes up big in big games because he plays less passive

cant wait.

we need lebron in the finals again. none of these other teams stand a chance against the rockets or warriors

But Bron stands a chance? How? Lmao. Cavs would be more food for the wolves than Toronto or philly or Indy. Cavs smeared Doo Doo draws.

I'm not saying they're a contender..but they're infinitlyi better than the Cavs. Cavs not even getting 1 game against gsw or Houston. But if I had to bet who would steal at least 1..between Indy and cleveland....Indy easily. Not even close. Not even debateable

I'm not saying they're a contender..but they're infinitlyi better than the Cavs. Cavs not even getting 1 game against gsw or Houston. But if I had to bet who would steal at least 1..between Indy and cleveland....Indy easily. Not even close. Not even debateable
so a team lead by lebron james cant steal a game but a team with victor oladipo and lance stephenson will

stop trolling

i swear when it comes to bron ****** just hit amnesia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom