2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The heat are better than the bucks, Wizards and Celtics. Stars or no stars. They are better than the spurs, Timberwolves, thunder blazers(by better I mean in a 7 game playoff series they beat all of those teams)

The thunder have 2 stars and looked dreadful
Nah.

The heat are better than the bucks, Wizards and Celtics. Stars or no stars. They are better than the spurs, Timberwolves, thunder blazers(by better I mean in a 7 game playoff series they beat all of those teams)

The thunder have 2 stars and looked dreadful

This Heat team with a sackless Whiteside and no Dion, I'd put ahead of only Washington (While iffy on Bucks)

Boston/Philly would be fun, they're the Heat with better bigs, better home court, deeper wing depth and actual competitors

The whole philosophy behind the process is to give the team a chance to make it to the conference finals as often as possible to be ready when the opportunity strikes. It just so happens the opportunity is now and hopefully they will be ready for years to come.

"The process" had nothing to do with making the conference finals. It was about bottoming out as opposed to be a treadmill team. It was about getting high draft picks, acquiring assets (picks and young players) and maintaining cap flexibility.

Love is shooting 32% from the field with a broken finger that is OBVIOUSLY effecting him. You want him to be getting more shots though. Got it.

Fam we Gonna act like this is the first time people have accused Love of playing like trash While on Bron's Team? Rodney Hood Is A very capable scorer, Jordan Clarkson, George Hill, J.R Smith etc etc are aall guys who've shown they could put the ball in the basket. They've joined this Cavs Team with Lebron & Have Been The EXACT same players they were coming from other situations if not worse.

Yet somehow someway dudes still act like Lebron is this Gamechanger for other players. Like his game is so beneficial to empowering others & making them play better. That's my biggest Knock on Lebrons Narrative is that he's Such a elite Playmaker for others. He's a very high usage guy Who is an elite scorer & difficult to guard one on one... So he breaks down the defense & gets Shooters wide open shots.

However if your a player who needs the ball in their hands, or someone who needs touches to get a rhythm your toast. Lebrons teams aren't teams that are gonna constantly move the ball & let everyone get into rhythm... it's predicated around him attacking & you essentially having to become a catch & shoot threat. When your not knocking down the open shots or getting wide open layups... you basically become useless in that offense with him.

So it Amazes me that people bash Russ For not letting players get a better "feel for the game" when we know that he's a chucker... And then give Lebron a pass for doing the samething & freezing teammates out, while in the same breath saying getting teammates involved is his greatest strength.

Please stop comparing Russ to LeBron. They shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath. Russ put up 43 shots. That is only 7 less than the ENTIRE REST OF THE TEAM COMBINED. He is a bad 3 point shooter and attempted more 3s than the total number of shots the team's 2nd best player got.

Came in here firing some wild hot takes :lol: :smh:
definitely. saying that simmons is surrounded by shooters and embiid which makes it easier to get assists? WOO! pipin' hot take. saying simmons wouldnt have anyone to pass to on the jazz except rubio and gobert? mustve been trolling. saying russ is a me first pg? ridiculous

some of you guys are flat out stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom