2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Heat are not the worst team in the playoffs

We came into the playoffs on a 16 game winning streak and there were a lot of people on here that were STILL picking us to lose the series against the Heat yet now people on here are acting like we just got done playing LaMelo’s old Lithuanian team

Just waking up and reading more of these takes. My prayer is to be able to do as much stupid ish as Russell does consistently but also be praised for it because I have to. There's 0 reason to have a team built for the playoffs yet shoot 40 times in consecutive games. None.
When Mitchell left late in the 3rd or early 4th qtr and Russ was taking EVERY shot, I knew it was over.
Tunnel vision is so easy for me to see with him.
We were down 10 at the time and he couldn't clsoe that Gap, and I say "he" instead of the team because it was literally just him jackballing

We came into the playoffs on a 16 game winning streak and there were a lot of people on here that were STILL picking us to lose the series against the Heat yet now people on here are acting like we just got done playing LaMelo’s old Lithuanian team
To be fair Whiteside looked like Eddy curry out there so you guys got lucky

They are a team full of role players and no real stars.
The heat are better than the bucks, Wizards and Celtics. Stars or no stars. They are better than the spurs, Timberwolves, thunder blazers(by better I mean in a 7 game playoff series they beat all of those teams)

The thunder have 2 stars and looked dreadful

Philly could have the easiest road to the Final ever if you think about it

1st round: Miami team with no stars.
2nd round: Boston team with their two best player hurt or a disoriented or poorly coached Milwaukee team
ECF: Raptors team known to crack under pressure or Overachieving but overall meh Pacers team or One man show Lebron led Pacers team

Don't get me wrong they're way ahead of schedule ,alot of people didn't have them making the playoffs, but their path is going to be a cakewalk

The whole philosophy behind the process is to give the team a chance to make it to the conference finals as often as possible to be ready when the opportunity strikes. It just so happens the opportunity is now and hopefully they will be ready for years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom