2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It obviously was a issue with the coach/Westbrook George and melo clearly checkedout Carmelo is too good of a player to fold like that he clearly purposely didn’t want to help them win

giphy.gif

2018 Melo is "too good of a player to fold?"

No hate, but Melo is just washed and can't admit it to himself. Lebron is one of the greatest outlines ever. Most players in year 15 are shells of their old selves (like Melo) if they're in the league at all.

I also believe simmons would look mostly the same without embiid.

Yea convo got sidetracked by Embiid, but I strongly disagree with this. Simmons would look lost more often than not if Embiid wasnt there. Especially in late game situations. He'd get exposed more than Janet's nipple.

Yea convo got sidetracked by Embiid, but I strongly disagree with this. Simmons would look lost more often than not if Embiid wasnt there. Especially in late game situations. He'd get exposed more than Mary J's nipple
He had to play without him plenty and they looked pretty good

Yeah of course in certain situations he'd miss Joel but mostly he'd be the same player if he simply got an average center who didn't clog the lane

Also since i Know it will be continued Russ slander & his lack of ability to "get players involved" Could i PLEASE get an answer as to why the Cavs Second option in Kevin Love is averaging 11/10/1 on 32/37/85 shooting & only 12 attempts per game.

Because we are all well aware that Russ plays hero ball, But Lebron is a "facilitator" he "makes the game easy for others" guys "love playing with him"..... And somehow someway The second option on the team is getting 12 shots. If it Falls on a much more selfish player like russ to get teammates going.... Shouldn't this responsibility Fall on a GOAT "facilitator & Teammate" to get his guys going.... Or in this case it's Just K. Love being trash :lol::lol:
Love is shooting 32% from the field with a broken finger that is OBVIOUSLY effecting him. You want him to be getting more shots though. Got it.

i'd be real hesitant if i am LA and want Paul George to be "the guy"
joe ingles made him look foolish

remember when people said melo could go back to olympic melo with the thunder and just play off the stars :lol:

Lakers fans understand that PG is a second-banana type player. He's still a max-level guy and a great two-way player. I think playing with a pass first guard like Zo will make his life easier. The Lakers aren't going to ISO him and just expect him to get buckets.

Lakers fans understand that PG is a second-banana type player. He's still a max-level guy and a great two-way player. I think playing with a pass first guard like Zo will make his life easier. The Lakers aren't going to ISO him and just expect him to get buckets.
I think the problem is BGH doesn't realize he's a second banana player and he wants to ISO nd get buckets.

remember when people said melo could go back to olympic melo with the thunder and just play off the stars :lol:

He could have if Russell understood and spent the season playing as team together instead of thinking he must play 1 on 5 and get triple doubles as their best option to win games.

Sixers played the worst team in the playoffs in the Heat and are about to have another easy team in the Bucks/Celtics. I really hope its the Bucks so we can just hurry this up.

Brad Stevens might cook something up real nice defensively though :nerd:

Level headed take, props

He surely ain't a number 1 but it's not like he isn't gonna get number 1 money

It is what it is, you can't really afford to turn him down if he wants to come play for them

Sixers played the worst team in the playoffs in the Heat and are about to have another easy team in the Bucks/Celtics. I really hope its the Bucks so we can just hurry this up.

Brad Stevens might cook something up real nice defensively though :nerd:
Lol at calling them easy

So who you want them to play instead? Indy? Washington?

What about in the west? Okc, Utah, minny Portland, they easy?

If we go down that road really only 3-4 teams aren't easy in the post season

I do think it will be interesting to see Philly play against a team with some star power.

Philly could have the easiest road to the Final ever if you think about it

1st round: Miami team with no stars.
2nd round: Boston team with their two best player hurt or a disoriented or poorly coached Milwaukee team
ECF: Raptors team known to crack under pressure or Overachieving but overall meh Pacers team or One man show Lebron led Pacers team

Don't get me wrong they're way ahead of schedule ,alot of people didn't have them making the playoffs, but their path is going to be a cakewalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom