2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone post the reason why people call Redick a racist? Is it just the Chinese new year greeting?

What did Hubie do/say? I'm looking for it online and I don't see anything
I replied to this

"The fourth thing is good people, people who will put the team above all else. The big problem with pro ball today is urban blacks. Now, Southern blacks are all right, but these urban kids who come off the streets think the sport is just run-and-gun and dunk-and-shoot, and they're so damn cocky. They just won't fit in."

What did Hubie do/say? I'm looking for it online and I don't see anything

"The whole thing finally can be broken down to five things. It's how I coach the Hawks and it's what I tell businesses. You could coach baseball with this system. Or football. It's very adaptive.

"The first thing is that you've got to be totally organized with your goals—daily, weekly, and monthly. That's why we keep such careful records on everything the Hawks do."

"The second thing is that you've gotta have a total philosophy. By that, I mean that in basketball you've gotta understand the game so well that you have a sound system. A sound system is the hallmark of every good coach. It's why a great coach can take a mediocre team against a talented bunch of morons, and he can 'X and O' them to death."

Counting down quickly, Brown adds, "The third thing you must have is discipline. You can treat a player any way you want to as long as it's fair and it teaches him something. By the time they get to the pros, they don't want love. Hell, they're making an average of $137,000 a year."

"The fourth thing is good people, people who will put the team above all else. The big problem with pro ball today is urban blacks. Now, Southern blacks are all right, but these urban kids who come off the streets think the sport is just run-and-gun and dunk-and-shoot, and they're so damn cocky. They just won't fit in."

"The final thing you've got to have," Hubie declares, "is style. We play like blue-collar workers. We bring our lunch pails with us and we wear you out. We're a 94-foot team and we press and fast break and we control everything we can."

I like when Hubie commentates

75FA0B93-9C7A-412E-8CAE-61DFAC23BC58.png

At this point i expect all old ppl to be racist one way or another

Reddick on my squad but that CNY ish was inexcusable. His first reply & excuse for it was trash too

You should let me lay the vocals on one of your tracks.

My singing voice is like a mix between Thriller Michael, The Weeknd, and Olly Alexander with a little Dusty Springfield sprinkled on top.
not sure if srs hit my inbox if u wan let me hear dat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom