2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wavy was saying the Cavs would struggle with the Pacers now he’s trying to undermine what Bron did lol

I’m not undermining it. There’s a reason I picked the Cavs in 7 and knew they’d struggle. It’s precisely this reason.

Everything isn’t a slight.

That
Is (partly)
What
I’m
Saying

You can’t win with Bron being the only playmaker and putting up insane stats while reducing his teammates that he has into nothing but spot up shooters and finishers. That’s not a though concept. He’s going to put up insane stats...but they will fall short. At THIS stage...Bron doesn’t “‘make everyone better”.

You're literally describing every superstar in the league :lol: no great player can win being the only playmaker and putting up insane stats. His teammates in 15' WERE spot up shooters and finishers. That wasn't what he made them, that's what they were.

So now Kevin Love matters :lol:....

If y’all didn’t wanna get your laughing emojis and defend Bron at all costs takes off...you’d see what I’m saying. But man. Shoutout to LeBron for beating the mighty pacers in 7 games in the first round.

Nobody has ever had to go through that. Check the $tats
bron did that , so hopefully you wont have to go through that.

Idk man, y'all be off the deep end with Bron sounding like a reach lol

Narratives aside,

45/9/7 on 16/25 in a game 7 TODAY, 7 straight finals, 3 chips, (And I'm not even a big chip guy. My stance on his 16' chip is already noted but credit is credit), I said this yesterday but...why are we criticizing his style of play and team building again? Why are we doing this :lol: :lol: he's been insanely successful like this.

Narratives aside,

45/9/7 on 16/25 in a game 7 TODAY, 7 straight finals, 3 chips, (And I'm not even a big chip guy. My stance on his 16' chip is already noted but credit is credit), I said this yesterday but...why are we criticizing his style of play and team building again? Why are we doing this :lol: :lol: he's been insanely successful like this.

because we can and i dont f with the group think/ hive mind mentality. majority opinion /general consensus means nothing to me.

ammma.jpg

Literally everyone I know has the Cavs beating the Raptors. EVERYONE.

No one has faith in them. :lol:

Theyre like the old D. Rose Bulls, the team that supposedly could be the team that could take down Bron and always lose in 5 or 6.

I want Bron to lose but Raps are Charmin man.

Westbrook is always criticized for taking 3's. Why doesn't curry catch the same type of cirticism? Same thing imo
efficiency /shot selection and how you run a team are two different things. the equivalent would be , why does curry just iso and dominate the ball all game long and not let his teammates get into rhythm or touch the ball unless hes setting them up for a spot up shot.

nothing close to being the same thing as the scenario you created .

Theyre like the old D. Rose Bulls, the team that supposedly could be the team that could take down Bron and always lose in 5 or 6.

I think the raptors win in 6. LeBron is literally playing by himself out there. This Cavs team truly is terrible

This.

It doesn’t matter how trash that Cavs team is, they ALWAYS **** the damn bed when they see LeBron on the court.

Hopefully they prove me wrong.

Spent 4 months living on South Beach, and man Miami nightlife is way overrated. Couldnt even bag any local Miami thots, all my slays were tourists visiting mostly from the midwest :lol:. Club scene really not for me anymore, but I ****** with Wynwood alot.

I honestly had a much better time in Ft. Lauderdale the times I did visit.

Till this day nothing beats Vegas pool parties though

lebron owns the raptors.plus the raptors are a very stupid basketball team.
wish it werent that way but it is.

Narratives aside,

It Gets Criticized because the same people who will champion that style of play will turn around & Scream about him not having enough help or his teammates not being efficient on offense as if there isn't a direct correlation. The mindless gibberish that is Lebron "Makes everyone better" is spewed constantly & it's clear as day that he doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom