2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron June 1, 2018:

7C4ACABB-7CA5-4779-82B4-E42DC5703FD4.gif

Imagine wanting the warriors and KD to win another championship. Some of y'all disgust me.

Hopefully the Celtics are good next year and what ever team bron goes to is good so we can at least see someone challenge them. So tired of this ****.

i think most of the hate for lebron stems from guys like you, bsox, antidote, shoeking, etc, that love and protect lebron so much at every turn. no matter what. he wax yall teams asses but yall still treat him like master. like daddy

its wild yo

its worse than the kobe fans before

atleast the kobe fans were actual laker fans tho. you guys are fans of the teams he rolled on

yall got stockholm syndrome

i think most of the hate for lebron stems from guys like you, bsox, antidote, shoeking, etc, that love and protect lebron so much at every turn. no matter what. he wax yall teams asses but yall still treat him like master. like daddy

its wild yo

atleast the kobe fans were actual laker fans tho. you guys are fans of the teams he rolled on

Again, Late Night NT is spicy

I knew da playin 48 mins thang was just game to get in da pacers head...lawd knows lebron took a shot of nitrogen n ghb when he went to da back fa cramp reeleef

its wild yo

this is funny af.

its wild yo

Imagine calling another man "King"
We dont do that in Harlem
full

@ the end of the day Cavs not winning the CHAMPIONSHIP. Lebron don’t play for STATS...but the MEDIA & FANATICS eat all that stuff up to compensate for his L’s received in the Finals. #FACTS stop living vicariously through this man SHEESH.

LeBron once beat a team that was universally considered the greatest team of all time. And he did it coming from behind 3-1, with game 7 on the road in what is also universally considered the most hostile arena.

Donyou guys remember that one?

Goddamn it was good.

Literally everyone I know has the Cavs beating the Raptors. EVERYONE.

No one has faith in them. :lol:

Theyre like the old D. Rose Bulls, the team that supposedly could be the team that could take down Bron and always lose in 5 or 6.

I want Bron to lose but Raps are Charmin man.

theres one team every year in the east that people swear is going to beat lebron and his team.

every year this happens

and they end up getting rolled over

bulls

pacers

hawks

wizards

celtics

raptors

it never fails

east is supreme trash

i mean do we honestly think any of the top 3 teams in the east are capable of knocking out the cavs? this cavs team with lebron and trash?

sixers the only team that can make a series out of it but they are too young

LeBron once beat a team that was universally considered the greatest team of all time. And he did it coming from behind 3-1, with game 7 on the road in what is also universally considered the most hostile arena.

Donyou guys remember that one?

Goddamn it was good.

2 years ago. & the MEDIA made them the greatest team all time lol. Records don’t matter. KD on GSW better than than that 2015-2016 team anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom