2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think HIM HIM has the correct numbers on his spreadsheet

967E511E-C07A-491A-A425-5141585845EC.jpeg

2011 finals was worth 3 losses then cuz no superstar should ever get outplayed by jason terry

1. 18, 2 and 3 is not "outplaying" 18, 7 and 7. If your definition of outplaying is a role player on the winning team playing well, then Kobe got outplayed by Leon Powe in the 2008 finals.
2. Even if he had been outplayed by Jason Terry, at least people will know who Jason Terry is 10 years from now, unlike Austin "Who?" Croshere, who actually outplayed Kobe in the 2000 finals.
3. That same Jason Terry swept Kobe earlier in those playoffs, unlike LeBron who won 2 games against him. Terry averaged 20, 2 and 4 compared to Kobe's 23, 3 and 3 that series, whereas in the finals he averaged 18, 2 and 3 vs LeBron's 18, 7 and 7.

Last edited:
lebron cant match the feeling of watching prime kobe play I’ll turn a lebron game off in a second and watch something else lol

:rofl:at people in here celebrating like lebron just won another championship after they beat a lower seeded team in game 7 at home.

Checking in here, long time LeBron hater ... Thought the talents to Sowff Beech shtick deserved banishment ...

Lebron is the greatest basketball player I have ever seen ... Jordan was the most enjoyable to watch ... Shaq was the most dominant ... Lebron is Jordan and Shaq rolled into one ...

You can make any argument you want and Jordan will always have the > # of ships, but Lebron in year 15 is amazing ... I thought his game would age like toe cheese, but he is the MVP of the league every year, regardless of who gets the award ... We are spoiled to have watched him ... Kobe not even in the picture ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom