2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the Pacers were supposed to miss the playoffs and they got here with McMillan so.....

Yeah his strategy is a little old school but he’s working with a particular type of roster.

I just want to see the excuses and chaos that ensue is lebron doesnt make it out of the east. the narrative of not having enough help was already bubbling if he lost that game 7. but since he won, now all the sudden we celebrate that hes 13-0 in first round series LOL. i cant wait... i can feel it coming. if the 76ers dont knock off the cavs i swear man smh

Derozen should average 35 against Cleveland. He might not have the quickness Oladipo had but he should be able to get to the rim at will against Cleveland

Playoff Derozan will be in full force this series. He will average 10 a game on 10-28 shooting. Raptors getting washed this series.

10 points on 10 field goals

AA681307-349D-4882-B7A5-27BD764EDBEE.gif

I just want to see the excuses and chaos that ensue is lebron doesnt make it out of the east. the narrative of not having enough help was already bubbling if he lost that game 7. but since he won, now all the sudden we celebrate that hes 13-0 in first round series LOL. i cant wait... i can feel it coming. if the 76ers dont knock off the cavs i swear man smh
ALL U FOOLS BEEN SAYING THE SAME **** FOR 7 YEARS BRO. SIT UR *** DOWN

Kobe fans swear he was good.

Shaq and Gasol have better Laker careers than he did.

Not saying Derozen will eat in the paint, but he should. Oladipo was unstoppable when he stopped settling for jumpers. JR can’t guard a chair right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom