2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying Derozen will eat in the paint, but he should. Oladipo was unstoppable when he stopped settling for jumpers. JR can’t guard a chair right now

I just have a hard time taking anyone on the Raptors seriously. Seems like every year they finish with a solid record then go completely ghost in the playoffs. I can't imagine that will change this series, but I could definitely be wrong.

But agreed, Smith and Korver have been food defensively.

I just have a hard time taking anyone on the Raptors seriously. Seems like every year they finish with a solid record then go completely ghost in the playoffs. I can't imagine that will change this series, but I could definitely be wrong.

Their reputation precedes them. They have the talent to beat Cleveland but they’ll find a way to blow that cash

I got Cavs in 7 we shall see. Didn't expect Cleveland to look this bad in the first but Raptors vs. LeBron is still hard to take the former.

Lowry usually has one of those awful games where he shoots 2-18 or something pathetic like that. Derozen ends up with maybe 16-18 and they lose a home game. IDK, maybe this year is different with all the depth and bench help they may have this year. But I wouldn't be surprised if they find a way to lose this series.

Philly seems to be the only team that have possible knock out the Cavs. I think LeBron knows it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom