2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Sixers in 7 but idk. Boston didn't look too hot against Milwaukee.
I have Sixers in 5 maybe 6. It's going to be tough without Jaylen Brown tonight. Without having your 2 stars 3 or 4 of Horford, Brown, Tatum, Rozier, Smart, Morris have to play great. Brown is out tonight which makes it even tougher. It took Rozier, Horford and Tatum all getting 20 plus just to hold off a Bucks team in game 7 where Middleton was great and Giannis had moments of being very passive. Nobody else outside of those 2 did anything. Plus the Bucks are so damn undisciplined. I know Philly has their moments but not like the Bucks. I also believe the Sixers have a far superior coach than the Bucks.

Ya'll corny talking to yourselves in circles with these stupid narratives.

Anywho, that Raps fan came in here guns blazing. Must be cold in Canada this morning :nerd:

I have Sixers in 5 maybe 6. It's going to be tough without Jaylen Brown tonight. Without having your 2 stars 3 or 4 of Horford, Brown, Tatum, Rozier, Smart, Morris have to play great. Brown is out tonight which makes it even tougher. It took Rozier, Horford and Tatum all getting 20 plus just to hold off a Bucks team in game 7 where Middleton was great and Giannis had moments of being very passive. Nobody else outside of those 2 did anything. Plus the Bucks are so damn undisciplined. I know Philly has their moments but not like the Bucks. I also believe the Sixers have a far superior coach than the Bucks.
Without those guys Celtics are still basically a better Miami. They have ultra good depth on the roster. That combined with Sixers' youth is the reason I think it can be a long series.

Yeah I didn't realize Jaylen was out, that's tough.

Marcus Smart getting the Tony Allen/Roberson/Winslow treatment lol he's gonna have open shots all day

People keep talking about the Sixers youth when in reality the only three young players in their rotation are two top 20 players in the league and Dario who played pro ball overseas and in the Olympics/FIBA for years. All three of them are mentally tough as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom