2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Struggling in the first round does not predict future results.

This.

For both team. It is a completely different matchup. Wiz matched up very well with Raps, Cavs struggled with Indy because they cannot keep guards in front of them at ALL.

Cavs have the Mental Advantage over Raps no doubt and have Lebron.
Toronto is the better TEAM overall.

We shall see. Raps in 7 at home is my pick.

I don't watch raptor games at all. I seen one game last series. That ish boring as hell.

We've been hearing every year how this year "is different " andnthe raptors are going to challenge the Cavs. It's boy who cried wolf status after awhile. I'll believe it when I see it.

I think the strategy for the Raptors is to play their strengths on both ends of the court, which is their depth and the Cavs weakness.

If the Raptors play everyone one on one and let Lebron do his thing while shutting down the rest of the team, they will have a chance to win. Kind of like what the Pistons did when they played the Kobe/ Shaq Lakers back in the finals.

I don't watch raptor games at all. I seen one game last series. That ish boring as hell.

We've been hearing every year how this year "is different " andnthe raptors are going to challenge the Cavs. It's boy who cried wolf status after awhile. I'll believe it when I see it.

Not the same team bro. But the same players if you get what I am saying. But I respect your opinion for sure and see points.

The Raptors bench is damn near as good as Cleveland's starters sans Lebron.

That's going to be the difference. They cannot afford to sit Lebron more than 5 minutes.

I'll have your quote ready after this series. We'll see brother.

NONE of the Raptors have played over 40 minutes in any game that entire series :lol:. You don't watch the games. Just admit that and keep it moving. You only have watched the Raptors when they played the Cavs in previous Playoffs. Let's see what happens.

You're probably not gonna change any minds bruh. :lol:

Bron has emerged from the East for the past 7 and he's arguably playing at his highest level. It's hard to pick against that.

The only way the Cavs win that series is if it’s in 7 games and Game 7 would be in Toronto this time.

FVV, Delon, CJ Miles, OG and Poetl > every player on the entire Cavs roster currently outside of Bron and Love. That’s how bad the Cavs are right now. They’re literally needing heroic performances from Tristian Thompson and 37 year old Korver to narrowly win games.

Last edited:
The Raptors bench is damn near as good as Cleveland's starters sans Lebron.

That's going to be the difference. They cannot afford to sit Lebron more than 5 minutes.

Well they dont.

Raptors going to continue their streak of losing game 1 and playing from behind all series. Cavs in 6.

Raps gonna do what they do every year, see Lebby, get all gooey and wet, and bend right over for him.
When the Cavs get eliminated by the 6ers tho and then Bron goes there in the offseason
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom