2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On this day in NBA Playoff History: flashback to maybe the best 1st round series ever- Bulls vs Celtics 2009. Game 6 was particularly epic with the Bulls prevailing in 3OTs despite 51 points from Ray Allen

On this day in NBA Playoff History: flashback to maybe the best 1st round series ever- Bulls vs Celtics 2009. Game 6 was particularly epic with the Bulls prevailing in 3OTs despite 51 points from Ray Allen

Those Ben Gordon/Ray Allen duels were :pimp:

This is the game where Ray Allen surpassed Jordan in my eyes

Obviously not the point I was referring to lol talking the extra curricular nonsense that occurs in Miami, not the arena itself because I myself didnt make it to Game 4 until the 2nd quarter lol

What extra curricular nonsense?

I Haven't felt this Bad about the Eastern Conference Chances in the Finals since The Nets Vs Lakers... Just Fast Forward to Hou vs GS
This is actually sadly true

Tbh we will see how Toronto fares as they have zero excuse not to advance

Philly might need some more time in the oven but if they made it out I wouldn't be surprised. Houston and gsw should be able to handle this year with ease though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom