2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think klay is more of a max guy and can be a better fit and help out more teams then Dray can. I think dray is overrated to be honest. Not even a good third option. Maybe I'm wrong. Time will tell

I think klay is more of a max guy and can be a better fit and help out more teams then Dray can. I think dray is overrated to be honest. Not even a good third option. Maybe I'm wrong. Time will tell

I think that Draymond is a more important player to the Warriors but Klay is a better fit from just about any other team.

If I had to give one of them the max, it would be Klay. Draymond is the ultimate, do-it-all role player with DPOY-level defense but if you're paying him $30m, I expect him to be THE guy and put up big numbers every night.

This y'all GOAT though :rofl:

Mich0/3L
difference is mj was playing against actual nba teams and not present day eastern conference teams with roster of soft trash

in todays east the washington generals could make it to the eastern conference finals if the seeding was right

So Westbrook was crying and throwing a tantrum cause a fan told him how's your ankles. What a cry baby. Like Westbrook to start barking over nothing.
Even when it happened. Westbrook don't get the benefit of the doubt from me when it comes to interactions with fans after the Philly and Dallas altercations.
he still not over his bae leaving the team

Imagine lebron having to play these great teams in the first round yikes
85483726.jpg

difference is mj was playing against actual nba teams and not present day eastern conference teams with roster of soft trash

in todays east the washington generals could make it to the eastern conference finals if the seeding was right

I like that. I'll add that to my MJ excuse list.

Imagine Jordan with K Love instead
of Pippen...Yikes
love is a better shooter and rebounder than pippen

pippen a better defender and playmaker

pippen would not mesh with lebron ball

pippen was a trash *** shooter in the first 3 peat and thats what lebron needs most. shooters

different eras but mj would have gotten more out of love than lebron out of pippen

jordan woulda had a great 3 point shooter and if love didnt knock them down jordan would have knocked the **** out of him until he did make them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom