2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Already told you bout this era and how strong it is. This the stat padding and watered down league era. The era that let a ****** average 30 a game.

love is a better shooter and rebounder than pippen

pippen a better defender and playmaker

pippen would not mesh with lebron ball

pippen was a trash *** shooter in the first 3 peat and thats what lebron needs most. shooters

different eras but mj would have gotten more out of love than lebron out of pippen

jordan woulda had a great 3 point shooter and if love didnt knock them down jordan would have knocked the **** out of him until he did make them

noblekane noblekane I want to say that Pippen had more mental toughness than Love. It ain't easy playing with ultra competitive cats like MJ and Pippen.

Didn't get to post about Bucks game because I watched it at bar and got real ****** up.

But my lord was the Celtics defense on another level that game. Prunty was not ready for that nor did I have any hope he was gonna be capable of making any adjustments. They were just the better team that series. The coaching disparity outweighed the talent disparity IMO.

Hope the Bucks coaching job is as highly sought after as the media made it out to be when Kidd got fired. Hoping we can get Bud.

I think the Celtics gonna give Sixers a tougher time than the Heat for sure.

553D3DFE-3AF9-492A-8813-F88F1237993C.jpeg

Another Day another Bucket my G’s!!! We workiiiing

Michael Adams at 5-10 162 averaged 27/10 in the 90-91 season.

We gonna call that year watered down too?
touche' ... Maybe

. I saw it and the league should be ashamed of itself. Dudes in the game nowadays just blatantly stat padding. Getting they wilt on.

I will say the pg play is much improved from when I grew up watching . Other positions like the pfs in the late 90s and 00s were much better.

wade lol feel him tho he has to stand up for the nation but lets be real heat stadium is dead

maybe if they cleaned up that area and lowered those ticket prices it wouldnt be so bad.

553D3DFE-3AF9-492A-8813-F88F1237993C.jpeg

Another Day another Bucket my G’s!!! We workiiiing

feast young man! go get those buckets. can we get some footage if ur nice like that? id love to see what the NT fam can do

Smart is a way better shooter than those guys. He’s trash shooter regardless but you gotta guard him out here.

He’s no Ben’s Simmons

He might be worse than Ben Simmons in the sense that he cannot shoot but still fires away from there anyway. He and Russell Westbrook are two of the worst shooters in the history of the league when you factor in volume.

I highly doubt Philly will guard him outside of the paint beyond game 1, if not from the opening tip.

Y’all do realize he spends 1.5mill just to keep his body right he’s not supposed to be doing the things he’s doing right now both sides of the court
dude has elite genes and is one of the greatest athletes ever
Don't care how much you spend, if you don't have them elite genes it ain't going to matter what you do or spend.
He could tear his Achilles tomorrow . Ish happens .

He might be worse than Ben Simmons in the sense that he cannot shoot but still fires away from there anyway. He and Russell Westbrook are two of the worst shooters in the history of the league when you factor in volume.

I highly doubt Philly will guard him outside of the paint beyond game 1, if not from the opening tip.

Marcus Smart is a 30% 3PT shooter so you have to respect him, right addict4sneakers addict4sneakers ?

Marcus Smart is a 30% 3PT shooter so you have to respect him, right addict4sneakers addict4sneakers ?
it's all about reputation tho. He has a repuatation as a nonshooter so no one going to contest it.

Just like Westbrook has a reputation as a good defender , he scowls and yells alot so players fear him/ respect his d. Players aren't thinking about the fact that he camps in the paint for rebounds.

it's all about reputation tho. He has a repuatation as a nonshooter so no one going to contest it.

Just like Westbrook has a reputation as a good defender , he scowls and yells alot so players fear him/ respect his d. Players aren't thinking about the fact that he camps in the paint for rebounds.
I never understood the Russ plays good D reputation. He has been a below average defensive player his whole career. It's just that he's so intense people think he plays good D. Steph is a slightly above average defender and people say he is trash on D. And defense is not just about on ball D. Especially in today's NBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom