2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron is the 2nd greatest player in league history to me. However, there is definitely a decline. His defense is trash.
not all that to me. But anyone saying he's playing like prime is out they mind. His prime was Miami.
defense wise he's garbage now. If you can't see a decline in his game you aren't looking right .

I never understood the Russ plays good D reputation. He has been a below average defensive player his whole career. It's just that he's so intense people think he plays good D. Steph is a slightly above average defender and people say he is trash on D. And defense is not just about on ball D. Especially in today's NBA.
it's all about looking the part . Same reason people say Steph isn't that good.hes small by nba standards and looks scrawny and weak.
Looks matter.

Like in football , Brock osweiler made like 60 mil cause he looked the part.

not all that to me. But anyone saying he's playing like prime is out they mind. His prime was Miami.
defense wise he's garbage now.
I can see how some don't think he's the 2nd greatest ever. It's all subjective. I'm 36 so take it for what it's worth. However, you are correct his D is garbage. Hell he's still the best player in the Association which is amazing considering all miles on his body. But to say he hasn't declined is crazy to me. Not saying that's what you said.

I can see how some don't think he's the 2nd greatest ever. It's all subjective. I'm 36 so take it for what it's worth. However, you are correct his D is garbage. Hell he's still the best player in the Association which is amazing considering all miles on his body. But to say he hasn't declined is crazy to me. Not saying that's what you said.
I'm 35 nice to see older dudes around here .
I respect your opinion .

I know there is a thread here, but any of my NT NBA Thread bro's got IG?

Gotta follow some of yall boy's, put a profile with who I kick it with in here on the daily. :lol:

Smart a better shooter than his percentage based of the eye test he has some bad shot selection. If hes open he can make them at a decent enough clip.

Idk why people continue to predict LeBron's future when it comes to decline or his body breaking down. For years we've been hearing these minutes will take a toll on him and here we are. Literally nothing has changed. Just played 82 games. And I have no reason to believe he won't average 34/10/8 again in a series next year with a ton of minutes.

There's no point in comparing him to someone else. He's arguably the greatest athlete of all time because no one has a ******* clue when he'll decline. All we know is its inevitable.

Hell he's still the best player in the Association which is amazing considering all miles on his body. But to say he hasn't declined is crazy to me. Not saying that's what you said.

F8864A7E-AF75-42EE-9B48-99C3FD531C8E.png

I'm 35 nice to see older dudes around here .
I respect your opinion .
Absolutely bro. I've been around the game since I was 4 years old. My pops was a high school coach. I played all the way up to Semi Pro and I have coached. So I can be a little harsh sometimes. When it comes to GOAT lists, it's hard for me to really put a lot of the old heads up there just because I haven't seen them play. I will never diminish what they did though. Everything to me is relative. Yes today's players are better from a talent aspect, however, they also have all the training that the older players never had.

Absolutely bro. I've been around the game since I was 4 years old. My pops was a high school coach. I played all the way up to Semi Pro and I have coached. So I can be a little harsh sometimes. When it comes to GOAT lists, it's hard for me to really put a lot of the old heads up there just because I haven't seen them play. I will never diminish what they did though. Everything to me is relative. Yes today's players are better from a talent aspect, however, they also have all the training that the older players never had.
I can agree with that. I don't necessarily agree with an era being better the other .I just like talking ish to the " all older eras were weak and this era the best ever" type dudes.

good and bad in every era. Like the pfs were better in the late 90s 2000s . While the pgs are better in this era. Things change. Something get better something's don't.

I know there is a thread here, but any of my NT NBA Thread bro's got IG?

Gotta follow some of yall boy's, put a profile with who I kick it with in here on the daily. :lol:
mathewmiller36 on intagram. If you want to follow my youtube page and podcast page let me know. I think you will enjoy the contet.

Idk why people continue to predict LeBron's future when it comes to decline or his body breaking down. For years we've been hearing these minutes will take a toll on him and here we are. Literally nothing has changed. Just played 82 games. And I have no reason to believe he won't average 34/10/8 again in a series next year with a ton of minutes.

There's no point in comparing him to someone else. He's arguably got the greatest steroids of all time because no one has a ****ing clue when he'll decline. All we know is its inevitable.

Steph Curry shoots a lot of 3's = GOAT
Smart and Westbrook shoot "a lot" (but as many) = criticized

Same style of play hut Curry gets a pass for this. Narratives :smh:
The difference is Curry actually shoots an extremely high percentage of 3's and he shoots more than both those players. What is Curry 43-44% from 3 from his career. I think he's top 5 all time in 3 point percentage. That's the difference. Oh yeah, he's also the greatest 3 point shooter in the history of the league. And it's not like he shoots spot up wide open 3's all game like Kerr.

LeBron is the 2nd greatest player in league history to me. However, there is definitely a decline. His defense is trash.

How many ppl in the league actually play defense? Serious question I’ve been watching b-ball for the last 28yrs this era compared to the 90s is a wash

There's no point in comparing him to someone else. He's arguably the greatest athlete of all time because no one has a ****ing clue when he'll decline. All we know is its inevitable.
because predicting ish is fun. It's a huge part of sports and brings up interesting things to talk about . Imagine if we made no predictions and were just like
" I need to see this happen and then I'll form an opinion on it. "
* Who is going to win the chip this year.
* I dont know. Let the season finish and then I'll tell you.

* how do think Russ is going to age in the game and what do you think he'll be when hes 33.
* I don't know, well see and find out.

you make predictions before hand. See where you right and where you wrong.

Last edited:

wade lol feel him tho he has to stand up for the nation but lets be real heat stadium is dead

Ilyasova slander will not be tolerated

Ersan averaged the same amount of PPG as him this year on better percentages from everywhere on the court along with 3 more rebounds per game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom