2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
goat..something something..

I immediately thought of this :rofl:
IMG_0607.GIF

Ok but seriously..if there was an offer on the table for either ant or Kawhi and you had to choose between giving up Kyrie/hayward or Tatum/rozier..which one do you choose?

Yep this settles it

Jerryd Bayless >>>>> Fultz too since Bayless got in for the last minute over him
Hmm let's see
Is Tatum's shot broke like Fultz's shot? Nope.
Did Tatum whine on social media about being slandered like Fultz? Nope.
Has Fultz led his team to a win like Tatum has in the season? Nope.
Does Fultz even shoot at a better free throw clip than Tatum? Nope.
Has Tatum ever sat out a playoff game like Fultz? Nope.
Has Tatum performed better than Fultz this season? Yup.

Facts are facts b.

Hmm let's see
Is Tatum's shot broke like Fultz's shot? Nope.
Did Tatum whine on social media about being slandered like Fultz? Nope.
Has Fultz led his team to a win like Tatum has in the season? Nope.
Does Fultz even shoot at a better free throw clip than Tatum? Nope.
Has Tatum ever sat out a playoff game like Fultz? Nope.
Has Tatum performed better than Fultz this season? Yup.

Facts are facts b.

im not sure why we're even trying to justify it at this point, bruh

Remember all the Danny Ainge slander for not giving up Rozier?

No Kyrie. No Hayward. No Jaylen. No problem.

Baby meme.jpeg

Wow. 31-12-5 from Embiid, 20 from RedicKKK, 18-7-6 from Simmons, no Jaylen Brown for Boston, no Kyrie, no Hayward, 3-12 shooting from Smart, 2-10 shooting from Larkin and Ojeleye off the bench and Philly still gets blown this game.

You must've hit your parents with the most outlandish excuses when you got bad grades. :lol:

Had to highlight the top posts from tonight because they were too good.

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce and B Sox B Sox got buc em buc em in his Barbour, long sleeve polo and LL Bean boots. The layers came out QUICK tonight

Ok but seriously..if there was an offer on the table for either ant or Kawhi and you had to choose between giving up Kyrie/hayward or Tatum/rozier..which one do you choose?

Rozier playing lights out could finally convince Danny to trade him this offseason. Dude's a star and it's going to be a dilemma next year when him and Kyrie are due for new contracts. Rozier can be a good starting PG anywhere with the right coach.

AD > Kawhi (consensus here in MA) but the Pels will command A LOT for him so it's prolly either Rozier/Brown or Tatum with draft picks and some players. HOPEFULLY, Trader Danny shows up and pulls off another "fleecing" ala Brooklyn; get AD for Rozier/picks&players (from what I read, the Cs have valuable picks next year and the year after - I could be wrong)

Gotta give props to the Celtics coaching , development n front office ...Their gameplans are on point n they been developing n putting confidence in the young players :pimp:

The sixers gon need another playmaker n sombody to attack the rim in this series ...they got one that they drafted on the bench, let’s see if the coach decides to roll the dice with Fultz ...

Y'all gonna stop talking **** about my ***** fultz right now

He represents millennials like myself well. Scared and full of anxiety 24/7.

It’s not like he’s the first ever number one pick. I had high hopes for him so I hope that he gets it together but if there are mental concerns, this playoff benching could be worse.

Gotta give props to the Celtics coaching , development n front office ...Their gameplans are on point n they been developing n putting confidence in the young players :pimp:

The sixers gon need another playmaker n sombody to attack the rim in this series ...they got one that they drafted on the bench, let’s see if the coach decides to roll the dice with Fultz ...

I agree about needing another playmaker but I couldn’t live with myself as a coach (or if I was a fan) with potentially losing because of a gamble on Fultz, especially given his history. I would feel comfortable with TJ McConnell in those minutes.

If the Celts make a big trade, Kyrie should be the one who goes.

Tatum can replicate his skill set offensively and Tatum/Brown offer far more value in their current deals than Kyrie on a max.

Celts defense and ball movement is so good, Kyrie slows it down and needs to shot 20+ to be effective. If he’s not doing that, what value does he offer?

Celts walking out a lineup of Tatum/Brown/Hayward/Kawhi/Horford would be so awesome.

Jesus Christ the Celtics win Game 1 at home against a team that had been chillin for 6 days straight and dudes on here are ready to trade Kyrie

I agree about needing another playmaker but I couldn’t live with myself as a coach (or if I was a fan) with potentially losing because of a gamble on Fultz, especially given his history. I would feel comfortable with TJ McConnell in those minutes.[/QUOTE]

I feel the other way ....I’m not losing without trying out all my options , especially if u got a talent that u drafted 1st sitting on the bench with a skill set that’s needed....a good coach like Stevens would find a way to get Fultz in there ...Coaches unsure of themselves play it safe

Can’t be sitting at home watching the playoffs cuz I wanted to feel safe and comfortable playing TJ Mconnell :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom