2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dudes on here are ready to trade Kyrie

tenor.gif

Jesus Christ the Celtics win Game 1 at home against a team that had been chillin for 6 days straight and dudes on here are ready to trade Kyrie

You have double downed on the six days of rest as the reason for your loss. My body is ready for a ton of sarcastic “The Sixers have been chillin for two days. Of course they were rusty” posts if y’all lose.

Is it just me or does it sound like @buc em is already meeting the Feds to cop his plea deal in the chance that the Sixers lose?

“We came into Game 1 after six days of chillin. What did you expect?”

“We came into this year with most of y’all expecting us to win 37 games then we won 50 and lost to the 2-seed and now we’re trash :lol:

“We’re lead by a “rookie”, a guy who is the best young generational big in the game, a deadly three point shooter with similar racial beliefs as me and oh...the overall number one pick who has barely played. The league is still ******”

Idk, it’s just seeming like a recipe for a plea.

Let’s see what happens you ****in bum. Straight zero analysis and just hating like a ***** expected from a amoeba like yourself.

Imagine me getting involved in a Raptors "argument". Fraud *** ******. Lebron owns real estate in Air Canada Centre. He's going to bend them over, run up with no vaseline and gape them with no remorse. Good Day.
full

Is it just me or does it sound like @buc em is already meeting the Feds to cop his plea deal in the chance that the Sixers lose?

“We came into Game 1 after six days of chillin. What did you expect?”

“We came into this year with most of y’all expecting us to win 37 games then we won 50 and lost to the 2-seed and now we’re trash :lol:

“We’re lead by a “rookie”, a guy who is the best young generational big in the game, a deadly three point shooter with similar racial beliefs as me and oh...the overall number one pick who has barely played. The league is still ****ed”

Idk, it’s just seeming like a recipe for a plea.

:emoji_zipper_mouth: at "similar racial beliefs"

WhY yAll AlWayS hATin oN thE sIxErS?!

Yeah because Embiid’s 31-13-5 and Simmons 18-7-6 now means they suck since the Celtics decided to have literally their greatest night shooting the ball all season.

Yep this settles it

Jerryd Bayless >>>>> Fultz too since Bayless got in for the last minute over him

Man can't even congratulate a team on a loss in game 1. Imagine being this salty.

Wow 20 years ago today :rofl:

Worst catfight I ever seen , still dont know what Van Gundy was thinking :lol: ... 20 yrs already ...

Boston played their @$$es out and I'm not going to lose sleep over one road loss.

All the Sixers need to do is to steal one road game and win their home games.

I'm also very much against sitting Fultz. The last time they gave him 20 mins he got a triple-double.

Hope this series isn't back and forth blowouts, or a sweep. Should be one of the more enjoyable series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom