2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested to see what happens with defensive matchups if/when Jaylen comes back. Covington was getting cooked by Terry, and Tatum was able to do whatever he wanted against whoever was in front of him. Wonder what they're going to do when they have to guard Jaylen instead of Ojeleye or Larkin.

Also, Embiid is going to put up BIG numbers this series, but I think Horford will be able to put up numbers as well. Embiid is a little too slow defending him, and everybody else is too small.

Or maybe not hit the most threes they’ve hit the ENTIRE season in one game (while doing it at a 50% clip)?

But yeah I’m positive there was not a single game all year where the Celtics had decently open shots. None at all.

5 Prime Ron Artests been glued to the Celtics all year every game off Horford’s moving screens.

I know they’re not gonna shoot that well all series. I wasn’t expecting a 16-point win tonight. I’m just getting jokes off.

There really should be zero reason why Fultz cant even come off the bench. He's literally the only guy outside of Ben that can penetrate and create.

He's 19 years old and missed over a third of the season. There is plenty of reason why he's not playing. This is not the same level of basketball he played to end the season and it's not time to "see what he's got" right now.

There really should be zero reason why Fultz cant even come off the bench. He's literally the only guy outside of Ben that can penetrate and create.

I thought I heard the commentators say that he will not be playing because he’s not ready for the playoffs. The whole situation with him has been really weird. Dunno if he’s having mental problems but the team is treating him like a child.

It’s not that he’s not good enough, I think Brett Brown is just scared to **** his confidence again throwing him into this high pressure situation since he had two bad games in a row against the Heat and TJ had a couple good ones.

Lol seriously. There’s nothing physically wrong with him. It’s all mental. Kid needs playing time instead of being hidden in his room.

Interested to see what happens with defensive matchups if/when Jaylen comes back. Covington was getting cooked by Terry, and Tatum was able to do whatever he wanted against whoever was in front of him. Wonder what they're going to do when they have to guard Jaylen instead of Ojeleye or Larkin.

Also, Embiid is going to put up BIG numbers this series, but I think Horford will be able to put up numbers as well. Embiid is a little too slow defending him, and everybody else is too small.

I think Tatum will watch the tape of this game and just take advantage more of the mismatches. The fact that he's only a rookie just proves how mature his game has grown. He had Reddick most of the time and went off. He also had better shot selections and that should motivate him to play better.

I think Larkin giving Belli/Reddick all kinds of fits was crucial :pimp:

why not ? lol... srs tho

Because he hasn't played :lol:

This isn't rocket science. Mistakes are magnified x5000 in the playoffs. Why on earth would you include someone hasn't played all year into the playoff rotation when you're 8 games away from the Finals? Teams are running 7-8 deep right now.

It's one thing to put him on the floor in late March/April when you've got nothing to lose with him on the floor. Trusting him right now on THIS stage is a little different.

Because he hasn't played :lol:

This isn't rocket science. Mistakes are magnified x5000 in the playoffs. Why on earth would you include someone hasn't played all year into the playoff rotation when you're 8 games away from the Finals? Teams are running 7-8 deep right now.

It's one thing to put him on the floor in late March/April when you've got nothing to lose with him on the floor. Trusting him right now on THIS stage is a little different.
0 minutes tho? idk they could at least put him in late first/early 2nd quarter for a bit if he has a rhythm rock with him, if not pull him

B876CE46-E548-42ED-A0F1-BC20A2AC1E73.png

ya been preaching "trust the process" and now you want to rush fultz into a pressure situation when he wasn't even in a rhythm coming into this series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom