2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Celtics outscored the Sixers by 36 from three and won by 16.

Enjoy our second loss in 22 games.

Props to the Sixers for their second loss in 22 games.

But being outscored by 36 and winning JUST by 16 ain't a big deal...

... in a PLAYOFF GAME
... with Embiid and "ROTY" Simmons

IMG_0605.JPG

Last edited:
Biid's 3's really didn't help things, needs to chill. I think Reddick will be alright but I don't trust Bellinelli or Illy's 3 pt shooting against C's defense

Despite 31 and 18, C's did a good job on Biid/Simmons. And man, sidenote but Saric is a beast on the O boards... Thought his rebounding against Heat was a fluke

Buc em. You Had me feeling like Philly was a force to be reckoned with . I dead as thought sixers would gentlemen sweep them.they still can but.....

People been talking like embiid prime olajuwon and Simmons was baby magic. I bought the hype.

Buc em. You Had me feeling like Philly was a force to be reckoned with . I dead as thought sixers would gentlemen sweep them.they still can but.....

People been talking like embiid prime olajuwon and Simmons was baby magic. I bought the hype.

Yeah because Embiid’s 31-13-5 and Simmons 18-7-6 now means they suck since the Celtics decided to have literally their greatest night shooting the ball all season.

Biid's 3's really didn't help things, needs to chill. I think Reddick will be alright but I don't trust Bellinelli or Illy's 3 pt shooting against C's defense

Despite 31 and 18, C's did a good job on Biid/Simmons. And man, sidenote but Saric is a beast on the O boards... Thought his rebounding against Heat was a fluke
been saying teams need to give embiid that three dude cant shoot. People in here saying you got to contest it and fall for his pump fakes because of his rep. Lol.
Give him the three which he doesn't shoot good at and live with it.

The Celtics having their greatest shooting night of the season has more to do with the piss poor of a defensive display the Sixers put up than anything else. Literally, 75% of those 3s were wide open looks.

Sixers missed their fair share of 3s, but still. Celtics hit the shots they were supposed to hit.

Yeah because Embiid’s 31-13-5 and Simmons 18-7-6 now means they suck since the Celtics decided to have literally their greatest night shooting the ball all season.
who said they suck tho. I just thought they would come out better and would dominate this hobbled team. One game is one game. I understand but still dissapointin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom