2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are wildly overreacting to a game 1 win in the second round.

Brad Stevens is the most important part of the puzzle guys. Players are secondary in the NBA and Brad has proven that.

Middle aged white guys are SO DESPERATE for middle aged white guys to be important.

Kyrie didn’t stay under Lebron’s tutelage and now he’s bout to be a traveling man

11E7587F-2DEC-45BF-A79B-EA4C1D75B5AF.jpeg

People are wildly overreacting to a game 1 win in the second round.

Brad Stevens is the most important part of the puzzle guys. Players are secondary in the NBA and Brad has proven that.

Middle aged white guys are SO DESPERATE for middle aged white guys to be important.

He should have his twitter tick removed. Honestly hat eto play the race card, but I honestly believe deep down this boils down to a race thing. Consciously or not. it's ******* sick.

Bruh I told you he’s from the sticks...he’s that dude in the office that seems cool at work but you know at home he and his parents and family throw around racial slurs like it’s nothing.

.........wut

First of all, I currently live at the beach in North Carolina where people come to vacation, definitely not the sticks.

Second and most importantly, my dad (who just passed away two months ago) was born in Argentina and that whole side of the family still lives there. I’m not some pale, entitled dude named Todd that has one black friend I tell everybody about. I grew up in an area in New Jersey with zero white friends. Me getting annoyed when in the NFL Thread I’m looking to talk about football and 90% of the thread makes everything a race debate doesn’t make me a member of the KKK.

He should have his twitter tick removed. Honestly hat eto play the race card, but I honestly believe deep down this boils down to a race thing. Consciously or not. it's ****ing sick.
Zero question about it. And yeah probably subconscious.

.........wut

First of all, I currently live at the beach in North Carolina where people come to vacation, definitely not the sticks.

Second and most importantly, my dad (who just passed away two months ago) was born in Argentina and that whole side of the family still lives there. I’m not some pale, entitled dude named Todd that has one black friend I tell everybody about. I grew up in an area in New Jersey with zero white friends. Me getting annoyed when in the NFL Thread I’m looking to talk about football and 90% of the thread makes everything a race debate doesn’t make me a member of the KKK.

:lol: @ the autobiography

Honestly I find it kinda crazy how people will boost Brad Stevens up at every twist and turn and he hasn't even been to a Finals yet, yet Doc got the Celtics to two Finals and to this day people call him overrated.

And that doesn't mean Brad is a bad coach but maybe his collection of players isn't as weak as they've been touted to be. Yes Doc had 3 HOF but most Championship squads have players who usually end up there.

Honestly I find it kinda crazy how people will boost Brad Stevens up at every twist and turn and he hasn't even been to a Finals yet, yet Doc got the Celtics to two Finals and to this day people call him overrated.

And that doesn't mean Brad is a bad coach but maybe his collection of players isn't as weak as they've been touted to be. Yes Doc had 3 HOF but most Championship squads have players who usually end up there.
He's the new Tom Thibodeau. Winning in the second round puts him in the top echelon of coaches now.

Buc em. You Had me feeling like Philly was a force to be reckoned with . I dead as thought sixers would gentlemen sweep them.they still can but.....

People been talking like embiid prime olajuwon and Simmons was baby magic. I bought the hype.
when Phila wins the next game........litness
.........wut

NFL thread is the NT version of a Women's Tupperware Party.
THread has it's own kissing booth.

Reactions: HIM
.........wut

what exactly is the significance of the argentina part?

and you're right people should only talk about race when you are comfortable. :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom