2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
20180504_035654.jpg

Lmao. Ben Simmons guards himself.

Put Anthony Davis at PG, I bet you he'll look like a LeBron too.

How you score 1 pt?

Gucci must've had him intimidated.

Crazy. My city was lit today

Last night I went to the Raps hoping for a home court win :smh:
Then I went to watch my Sixers hoping a win will redeem the night, instead a loss with Ben scoring 1 point :sick:
I then waited 30 minutes for a Shawarma that the waiter mistakenly canceled ended up getting Tenders instead :angry:

This feels like one of those Friday nights back in high school where you chill at your boy's place playing street fighter until 1 and losing every single game and he rubs it in. You walk home with so much salt and you're just so bitter.

The one good thing is that I finally saw LeBron live and it was amazing to watch him suck the air out of the entire building, and the Air Canada Center gets pretty loud.

You gon be sick when the Raptors win in 7

:rofl: NT jinx in full effect. My brother, you have joined us in the Bron light

Legit legit, I would be shook if I was Kyrie. Danny Ainge don’t **** with injured point guards. Terry Rozier is looking spectacular and he’s inexpensive :nerd:

Even if the Sixers win the next two at home i dont see how they are going to win the series. They have been complete choke artists on the road. I cant see them taking 2 of 3 in boston

Last edited:
Dion Waiters gave a little insight on OKC’s locker room after they lost to the warriors “that” year. He tried so hard to keep KD from looking like a ***** but even he had a hard time talking about it. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom