2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way we’re going to slander DeRozen and Lowry and leave John Wall and Bradley Beal unharmed. There’s level’s to this ****. They get the slander first.

Said this after the Bucks series, but I'm very happy that Philly doesn't have a Middleton type on their team that can just get their own bucket at any time. Other than Embiid, pretty much everyone relies on Ben's creating and the system.

Playing against Giannis in the first round also helped them figure out how to guard Ben, who isn't close to the scoring threat that the Greek is.
We do have one. He had the yips and forgot how to shoot lol

There is no way we’re going to slander DeRozen and Lowry and leave John Wall and Bradley Beal unharmed. There’s level’s to this ****. They get the slander first.
we slandering b grade stars now. Nah. It's not worth it. The only one people have rated as being near a top ten player is wall.

What's crazy is that this is prime embiid. Dude is close to 25 , if that is his real age. All these dudes that hyping him up saying next olajuwon . He's a homeless man's olajuwon but I guess centers like this is who people have to hype up nowadays .

Good call.

If they can’t flip Otto & filler for Boogie, or if they do get Boogie and he’s washed from here on out then you’re talking about $120-130mil each year and you not even guaranteed to get outta round 1.

We keep building up expectations for this Sixers team based on their win streak and the perceived weakness of the rest of the East. Have to keep it in perspective. They might not be ready.
We aren't lol win streak + the East being weaker gave everyone false confidence
95% of the teams they faced on that win streak were in tank mode. They are a good team and they showed it in the Miami series, but they do have some serious weaknesses.
No 2 players on the wings. RoCo is the only one. JJ/Beli is offense only, TLC/Anderson aren't good shooters.
He does over compensate like crazy when he's tired and shooting. This is a symptom of the bs training you always see players doing where they leisurely shoot from the same spot where someone is passing the ball to em. They are completely unprepared for shooting at game speed and with fatigue
Truthfully speaking, he's not in good shape. Before last season, he barely practiced to get into shape. Then had the meniscus injury so he couldnt really get into better shape over the summer. He was hella gassed after the AS break too. He needs to get into better shape

Check the NT brackets. There's PLENTY of dudes in here who thought they were ready.

well sixers are my squad why would i pick anyone else ? i dont care if i won that bracketology or not that nba pass was getting passed off to someone either way

im good with nba streams

Bracket going from 100 to 0 real quick bro bro :smh:
for real
. I had the Cavs vs the sixers in the ecf.with the sixers winning. I thought this Celtics vs sixers would go five games. Ain't over yet but I bought the sixers hype to quick. They obviously ain't ready.

This summer is going to be even more crazy than last one. I feel a lotta trans going to be scrambling to reshape their rosters with little to no cap room. Expecting a flurry of trades in addition to free agency.

Folks forgot Bucks dipped Boston in 7game water, yet Phila can't win their Homegames?

Looks like another 7game Series if Phila can't steal one in Boston.

Folks forgot Bucks dipped Boston in 7game water, yet Phila can't win their Homegames?

totally fair, and fine. Celts were supposed to get washed doe...in the first round

Playoffs have clearly shown the Al Horford is the MVP of Boston. If was obvious during the early win streak as well. His spacing passing and defensive rotatiobs make Boston go.His ability also to punish switches and mismatches on the post also buy them crucial points when they cant get a bucket.

I’ve also noticed how NBA players dont know how to throw the ball to the post when the defender fronts.

well sixers are my squad why would i pick anyone else ? i dont care if i won that bracketology or not that nba pass was getting passed off to someone either way

im good with nba streams

There were PLENTY more than just Sixers fans that picked them at minimum to get to the conference finals.

Bucks were a tougher matchup for the Celtics.

I think they split these two games @PHI and Celtics finish it game 5 at home.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if it went 7. Playing in Philly will be a whole different experience for the C's.

@buc em thinks 76ers will win both by double digits, but he's selling wolf tickets. Won't back it up.

There were PLENTY more than just Sixers fans that picked them at minimum to get to the conference finals.

ahh i see didnt get a chance yet to go over everyones.

its early still sixers are decent at home and vegas still got faith in us at -9.5 favs LOL. wild i know but lets see *** it plays out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom