2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a video of Simmons working on his jumper last summer... IDK why it never showed up this season.

Ben's an AWESOME player but for his physical stature and potential (considering he took a year off to "nurse" his injury) he could have at least worked on some parts of his game. He'll develop his game, sure, but he has to do it soon or he'll be just second fiddle to Lebby.

And that's why I don't understand NBA prospects at times, why have a supposedly TOTAL PACKAGE of a player but not have key fundamental abilities like shoot/dribble/defense etc. coming out the gate?

Two games I watched this series and dude had sooo many ISO situations that shooters would love to have. I feel for him cuz I know he wants to take an open jumper or a 3 but he knows his shot selections are limited.

Am I the only one who doesn't wanna see co-roy? That's almost as lame as a double tech. In any kind of race you can lose by a hair. Voters should weigh in as many factors as they can and make a decision one way or the other

On a completely unrelated note I also think that hypothetically if there's ever a Roy race so close to call that you're considering a co-award and hypothetically one guy is in his second year, it should clearly go to the first year guy
This it is such a cop out

Said this after the Bucks series, but I'm very happy that Philly doesn't have a Middleton type on their team that can just get their own bucket at any time. Other than Embiid, pretty much everyone relies on Ben's creating and the system.

Playing against Giannis in the first round also helped them figure out how to guard Ben, who isn't close to the scoring threat that the Greek is.

dixon-462271-e-wp-content-uploads-2018-04-1107088_5fe07c14c823496.jpg

tumblr_nxam2uagvN1tpri36o1_500.gif

:rofl: can I just say that this was the most underrated post from last nights comedy lmfao :rofl: :rofl:

Said this after the Bucks series, but I'm very happy that Philly doesn't have a Middleton type on their team that can just get their own bucket at any time. Other than Embiid, pretty much everyone relies on Ben's creating and the system.

Playing against Giannis in the first round also helped them figure out how to guard Ben, who isn't close to the scoring threat that the Greek is.
They really are lacking this, it's so apparent. Part of the reason they end up being so dependent on JJ and Marco hitting wild shots.

They really are lacking this, it's so apparent. Part of the reason they end up being so dependent on JJ and Marco hitting wild shots.
Fultz is supposed to be that guy. Obviously he isn't capable of it right now.

But what use is bein getting your own shot if he can't shoot either?

Shooting off the dribble wasn’t necessarily the problem. In PNR he can get downhill and at least get fouled.

It’s just a thought but I don’t think Belly ball is going to cut it against the Celtics. They got 2 6-7 switching all of that action making it tough.

Hopefully Boston wins...

Cavs will walk right through that team, especially with the momentum after the Toronto series

Ben was bad most of the game but that last 5 minutes from Embiid was a master piece of awful. Damn "The Process" asked for all this extra playing time just to get blown at least 5 times and kept shooting deep threes.

Embiid’s weakness is he gets tired easily n gets lazy...he was playing tired basketball at the end of the game , that’s why it is important for Ben to show up in crunch time

I seen what happened last night a couple times earlier this season ...Embiid carries the team n runs outta gas late but Ben provides no help to seal the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom