2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can Ben show up in crunch time when he can't shoot. Stevens has the defense sagging off of him cutting off driving lanes to the paint DARING him to make a jumpshot. Philly is toast unless Embiid/Reddick/Belinelli goes crazy from here on out.

Embiid’s weakness is he gets tired easily n gets lazy...he was playing tired basketball at the end of the game , that’s why it is important for Ben to show up in crunch time

I seen what happened last night a couple times earlier this season ...Embiid carries the team n runs outta gas late but Ben provides no help to seal the game
It's really evident on defense for Embiid.

Embiid’s weakness is he gets tired easily n gets lazy...he was playing tired basketball at the end of the game , that’s why it is important for Ben to show up in crunch time

I seen what happened last night a couple times earlier this season ...Embiid carries the team n runs outta gas late but Ben provides no help to seal the game

This is also why he's not a good 3 point shooter. When he gets say, 2 years rest he can come out scorching hitting 15/30. Couple weeks off before the playoffs and he can go 3/4. But he's yet to prove he can sustain it

Fultz is supposed to be that guy. Obviously he isn't capable of it right now.
We keep building up expectations for this Sixers team based on their win streak and the perceived weakness of the rest of the East. Have to keep it in perspective. They might not be ready.

This is also why he's not a good 3 point shooter. When he gets say, 2 years rest he can come out scorching hitting 15/30. Couple weeks off before the playoffs and he can go 3/4. But he's yet to prove he can sustain it

Yeah everytime Embiid takes a three late in the game I cringe because you can tell halfway up its going to be way long.

We keep building up expectations for this Sixers team based on their win streak and the perceived weakness of the rest of the East. Have to keep it in perspective. They might not be ready.
95% of the teams they faced on that win streak were in tank mode. They are a good team and they showed it in the Miami series, but they do have some serious weaknesses.

Yeah everytime Embiid takes a three late in the game I cringe because you can tell halfway up its going to be way long.

He does over compensate like crazy when he's tired and shooting. This is a symptom of the bs training you always see players doing where they leisurely shoot from the same spot where someone is passing the ball to em. They are completely unprepared for shooting at game speed and with fatigue

Does Dwayne Casey actually deserve a ****load of credit for getting Kyle Lowry and Demar Derozan in the position where we consider them stars at all? Ya'll are so obsessed with these "more with less arguments" but sometimes when I see these guys fade every year it makes me think we are looking at B- guys who we somehow think are A- because he's gotten all the possible juice he can out of them.

95% of the teams they faced on that win streak were in tank mode. They are a good team and they showed it in the Miami series, but they do have some serious weaknesses.
Well yeah it's pretty unusual for a team this inexperienced to make a deep playoff run. That's my point, no one expected them to be fully baked.

Why are we talking about any other team but the Cavs coming out the east? Just curious to know what changed and what are you guys seeing?

The GOAT is not going to lose to a DeRoza, Tatum Embid lead team. LoL how's that even a discussion.

Everything that's happening was expected to happen. I'm not seeing anything else.

Why are we talking about any other team but the Cavs coming out the east? Just curious to know what changed and what are you guys seeing?

The GOAT is not going to lose to a DeRoza, Tatum Embid lead team. LoL how's that even a discussion.

Everything that's happening was expected to happen. I'm not seeing anything else.
I agree, the somewhere in the top 2-5 is looking like he's going back to the finals for sure.

This is how it starts Keko. You go from trolling, to believing. Once the Cavs win it all I fully expect a new converted brother :lol: :nthat:

6ADA3492-BA44-4B8B-8F8C-88273920E118.jpeg

Well yeah it's pretty unusual for a team this inexperienced to make a deep playoff run. That's my point, no one expected them to be fully baked.

Almost no one. There may have been one individual who thought that they were ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom