2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i picked philly going to the ECF as well

i just figured that the injuries would get to them but damn lol

ahh i see didnt get a chance yet to go over everyones.

its early still sixers are decent at home and vegas still got faith in us at -9.5 favs LOL. wild i know but lets see *** it plays out
Haven't they been favored every game this series

Also I picked Philly to win this series in my bracket.

Playoffs have clearly shown the Al Horford is the MVP of Boston. If was obvious during the early win streak as well. His spacing passing and defensive rotatiobs make Boston go.His ability also to punish switches and mismatches on the post also buy them crucial points when they cant get a bucket.

I’ve also noticed how NBA players dont know how to throw the ball to the post when the defender fronts.

Also when he’s at the 5 it pulls Embiid way out of his comfort zone.

Personally I don't overreact to two-game samples. Boston has a fierce homefield advantage though.

Folks forgot Bucks dipped Boston in 7game water, yet Phila can't win their Homegames?

Looks like another 7game Series if Phila can't steal one in Boston.

Folks forget that the Bucks lost the series. No one is saying it is going to be a sweep, but no chance the Sixers win 4 straight.

Didn’t know dr. J did an interview where he said the 6ers prolly should’ve picked Tatum. That’s gotta hurt a lil bit. :rofl::rofl:

Dudes in here were laughing at me months ago when I said Horford was the Celts most valuable player.

People laughed at that? He's the majority of the reason the Hawks have had the success they did in the past.

Ever since he extended his game to the 3 point line he's been frustratingly good to play against.

Need some good ol Rockets/Harden/CP0 slander tonight to keep this energy going.

Listened to the new Bill Simmons Pod with Lifetime Lebron Stalker Brian Windhorst & was pleasantly surprised to hear them fairly Judge Lebrons ability to make teammates better.. Actually unbiased & pointed out just how difficult of a job that can be for a lot of players.

Also I hope this calms the philly hype a bit, & My God Toronto is trash but what can i say when these guys are your "leaders"

just seen the highlights. not sure if lebron or dirk with all them fadeaways :lol:
toronto done goof'd by getting that 1 seed.

Dudes in here were laughing at me months ago when I said Horford was the Celts most valuable player.

Definitely seems like it. Damn near perfect fit, glue guy that ends up in positives and literally does everything every game. Always been one of the more underrated players in the league.

Definitely seems like it. Damn near perfect fit, glue guy that ends up in positives and literally does everything every game. Always been one of the more underrated players in the league.

Dudes were defending Draymond being a All Star but were killing Horford for making it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom