2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no backtracking, there are no excuses. Simmons played like a scared little ***** *** puppy on both sides of the court for 90% of the game, Brett Brown has been outcoached worse than anybody I’ve ever seen and the Celtics are playing on some god damn Super Saiyan level of defense and they’re letting them play as physical as they want/allowing them to grab and hold our shooters coming off screens every single play. That sums up these losses.

Man I tried telling y'all multiple times. I was just hardcore emotionally invested against the same team for 7 games. Brad Stevens and that defense is just what the Celtics are. It's not a fluke, they just actually are a good team and Stevens just actually is that good of a coach. Give him enough talent which currently is enough for Stevens.

I don't think it will be enough for the Cavs because LeBron is LeBron but it will be enough to go 6 or so.

WAIT??? I thought the Sixers got rid of Michael Carter-Williams YEARS ago????

1 point last game & bad turnovers this game. SMH!!!

Reactions: MVP
enhanced-buzz-30409-1334261955-240.jpg

Saving receipts for tax season :rofl:

The problem with Simmons is... like he's gonna be a star for sure. But literally not having a jumper period. absolutely none. Like won't even try to see if maybe this one will go in for some reason, bad.

You look at Giannis and at least he's wired with enough of a jumper that he can actually obtain a jumper and he has been. Simmons doesn't have a jumper to the point where he will actually never have one. Like the shooting coaches don't even know if he's using the right hand to shoot. Which really ****s up his ceiling and really ****s up what's needed out of your star in a situation like this.

You can't be a legitimate star and not score.

y'all overhype Giannis too. Hes good, hes not great. Hes not a "star" in my eyes. hes an all star player but hes not in my top players. add a consistent jump shot then we can talk.

In Most Cases i would just chalk this up to Inexperience & being a young team.... But HYPE

Hype told me that this team contained 2/15 best players in the league
Hype told me that this was a special young team, Thunder Like, Magic Like
Hype told me that Joel Embiid was an unstoppable force
Hype told me that Embiid was also the best big man in the league
Hype told me that this was an elite Offense

Truth told me that this team is getting wreked by Horford, A Rookie, a 4th Guard & 1/2 of Jalen Browns Hamstring............ MY GOD

Wonder if buc em buc em like his predecessors will just go ghost from the thread.

We, along with the team we’re currently playing, have more to look forward to than any other team in the league. Regardless of what happens right now, there’s going to be a lot of great moments in the very near future and I’ll be right here for it.

Biid's played well but not sure he's the iso threat we thought he was but might just be his level of comfort after coming off that surgery

Wasn't particularly good vs. Miami either. Gotta earn that best big in the league tag(Thought I heard that a few times but maybe I'm mistaking)

Philly coach really said "They expose a lot of our weaknesses"

Y'all still got a game to play. :lol: I'm sure the young boys are motivated now.

Knew i shoulda got my freddy fig freddy fig on and put bags on that -9 spread :smh:

In Most Cases i would just chalk this up to Inexperience & being a young team.... But HYPE

Hype told me that this team contained 2/15 best players in the league
Hype told me that this was a special young team, Thunder Like, Magic Like
Hype told me that Joel Embiid was an unstoppable force
Hype told me that Embiid was also the best big man in the league
Hype told me that this was an elite Offense

Truth told me that this team is getting wreked by Horford, A Rookie, a 4th Guard & 1/2 of Jalen Browns Hamstring............ MY GOD
hype kills..word to flava flav dont belee it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom