2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
#hoopinbeaters

84CAFA5C-3E5B-4CB1-9010-CC16F0D5C81F.jpeg

You wore tights you better not have gotten put off

he said 3 players each dropping 40. thats two players and 65 isnt 80.

warriors arent as strong as people portray them to be, at least to me they arent .

Well you just said to let those three get theirs and contain the rest. Those three are more than capable of getting you 70-80 points a game. I'm saying that's an awful game plan

you tell em man. teams are just dumb and out think themselves.
. let kd , klay and curry get what they want . shut down all the other players and you'll be in a position to win.

nba needs that 1-16 seeding . that will solve all problems and arguments how one conference is so weak.

Lmfao. How can you type this with confidence, man.

Ahhh gotcha, by bad then

"Pels just need to pace this game. GS’s main 3 scorers are getting hot but as I’ve been mentioning finding any body outside of Steph, Klay, KD, and Draymond with Draymond being an “if” to go into double figures will be their undoing. Those 3 can’t beat you cause they all 3 have the choke gene."

its cool. i was responding to that post sarcastically.

I legit think we need to stop trolling Sixers/Craptors fans for the sake of their wellbeing. Us Knicks fans have been numbed by heartbreak and incompetency. We invulnerable

Jumped off the Knicks fan train in ‘99 and have been bandwagoning ever since. Will legit punch JVG in the face if I ever meet him.

mark jackson still salty after all these years

I would be too. They took his pure and beautiful team and turned them into beta boys. 2013 westerns semis is one of the greatest series I’ve ever watched to this day. Steph was bubbling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom