2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldn't ben be the trade bait? if he wasnt part of klutch, i could see bron sending him out. they play too similar and bron probably has a good 10 years left in him

Oh wait my bad junglejim you were including Simmons with Embiid. Obviously. Idk why i was thinking we were hypothetically taking Simmons out of the equation and talking about just Bron and Embiid. So yeah I agree with you. Simmons would just get in the way of Bron and Embiid.

No it's all Good. You definitely made good points. I kinda forgot he was beasting with big Z back in the day. He had just been playing in that same style for a decade you forgot what came before that.

With all the moments and buzzer beaters Lebby has had on this playoff run, his second divorce from Cleveland is going to be even more cray

When did Kawhi outplay LeBron at the highest level?
lebronkawhi.gif

**** no. The notion that Kawhi outplayed Lebron on the highest level is just comical.
if you look beyond just ppgs and box scores youll see something different.
kawhi clearly outplayed lebron in 2014 and won finals mvp for a reason.you cant truly shut down great players as lebron but kawhi made it hard. thats all you can pretty much do.

lebron averaged 4 assist per game and nearly 4 tos per game . kawhi also had like a 75 percent ts percentage or something stupid like that iirc.most of lebrons points came from stat padding when the game was already decided

Games 3-4-5
Lebron scored 51 of his 81 points (63%) being down 15+
Leonard scored 27 of his 71 points (38%) being up 15+
Leonard outscored Lebron 44-30 in non-blowout situations

Last edited:
How long before Boston breaks up the band? How can they afford Kyrie hayward rosier brown and tatum?

Rozier’s contract is up after next season. Besides him they have the rest of those dudes all under contract for the next 3-4 years.

and he's the one taking the paycut :lol:
okc/russ situation was so bad that he took that hit to his image and a smaller contract (albeit, he'll make it up in the bay area with endorsement)

KD doesn’t make his teammates better, he just can play more free when he knows he isn’t the best player on the team. Beta *** *****.

And ben. Ben is just a poor man's lebron. The two are redundant

Ben is just a taller Shabazz Napier without a national championship

Just eye test wise, kd's game was almost as nice as brons last game

He ain’t hit no buzzer beater doe

Rozier’s contract is up after next season. Besides him they have the rest of those dudes all under contract for the next 3-4 years.

This.

Horford’s contract also expires once Tatum/Brown are done with their rookie contracts I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom