2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I sat next to this doctor’s nurse and her family at Game 2 of the Heat series and told her that her doctor needs to chill with keeping these dudes out so damn long :lol:

if you look beyond just ppgs and box scores youll see something different.
kawhi clearly outplayed lebron in 2014 and won finals mvp for a reason.you cant truly shut down great players as lebron but kawhi made it hard. thats all you can pretty much do.

lebron averaged 4 assist per game and nearly 4 tos per game . kawhi also had like a 75 percent ts percentage or something stupid like that iirc.most of lebrons points came from stat padding when the game was already decided

Games 3-4-5
Lebron scored 51 of his 81 points (63%) being down 15+
Leonard scored 27 of his 71 points (38%) being up 15+
Leonard outscored Lebron 44-30 in non-blowout situations

Does this qualify as stat padding? Asking for a friend.

I don’t think the Sixers have enough to offer the Spurs in a trade minus Simmons and Embiid

What is it about people at these games once they realize the cam is on them during the break. People go nuts :lol:

I don’t think the Sixers have enough to offer the Spurs in a trade minus Simmons and Embiid

So last year’s #1 overall pick, a 3 and D guy who’s going to make either 1st or 2nd Team All Defense this year and the #10 and #25 pick in this year’s draft wouldn’t be enough?

Between Laker pick/Fultz/Dario/Covington, they should have enough. Especially if the Spurs think Kawhi is going to walk next summer.

If Kawhi wants to go to Philly, he can easily hold out and Spurs get nothing in return.

#10, Cov, Dario, #25 is enough tbh.

If Kawhi wants to go to Philly, he can easily hold out and Spurs get nothing in return.

#10, Cov, Dario, #25 is enough tbh.

Cause pops and dem gotta take that ?
Why would he want covingto. when he’s got two players with the similar skill set already on the roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom