2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So last year’s #1 overall pick, a 3 and D guy who’s going to make either 1st or 2nd Team All Defense this year and the #10 and #25 pick in this year’s draft wouldn’t be enough?

Between Laker pick/Fultz/Dario/Covington, they should have enough. Especially if the Spurs think Kawhi is going to walk next summer.

I’m either underrating Fultz and Saric as prospects, or Spurs are really eager to get rid of Kawhi.

Don’t see that being enough.

34xgewx.jpg

1525 more than Lebby :nerd:

Two role players, a late lotto and a late first for a top 5 player? Laughable
When has a trade for a "disgruntled" star ever equal lol gotta remember than Brett Brown was Spurs assistant for YEARS. If the Spurs would trade him anywhere, it would be where there's a similar system where he'd continue to flourish
Cause pops and dem gotta take that ?
Why would he want covingto. when he’s got two players with the similar skill set already on the roster
Danny Green is on his way out. Spurs messed up not keeping Jonathan Simmons. Giving the Spurs another 3 and D guy who can improve. And Dario would flourish there as well.

So last year’s #1 overall pick, a 3 and D guy who’s going to make either 1st or 2nd Team All Defense this year and the #10 and #25 pick in this year’s draft wouldn’t be enough?

Gotta include Dario. Fultz is a total question mark.

Fultz
Covington
Saric
10th pick

When has a trade for a "disgruntled" star ever equal lol gotta remember than Brett Brown was Spurs assistant for YEARS. If the Spurs would trade him anywhere, it would be where there's a similar system where he'd continue to flourish

I doubt Spurs would give a damn if Kawhi flourishes or not on his new team :lol:. Last thing they’d worry about.

And of course you’re never gonna get equal value shipping out a Star, but a team like the spurs gonna get much more than that.

It really comes down to Fultz and how the spurs value him tbh.

They need to learn from the master

Yup

I swear y'all just see the game for face value. That man is an actor. In a split second it LOOKS like he's getting fouled, there's no question about that. Whether someone is fouled or not if a ref has a certain angle it's all about what it appears to be.

Capela a top 5 big since he’s outplayed KAT and Gobert?
i can't go that far. i think he's the best fit for us outside of AD and maybe Embiid but i don't think that necessarily means he's better than KAT. gobert is debatable. gobert may be the best defensive big but clint is also elite on that end and his offense is way better. plus he can switch on guards. gobert can't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom