2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
got damn he straight treated you like a groupie i woulda said **** you reggie hold mj’s ****
Dad was with me and he told me about how his former teammates used to play pick up against Reggie and how they would all say he was the biggest *******

So your answer to what GS has been doing.... is to get two worse defenses, with MUCH worse coaching...... they would be getting cooked the same way :lol:
result gonna be the same but it'd be much more entertaining. no one gives a damn about the spurs without kiwi.

Saw Reggie Miller in LAX 3 or 4 years ago. Said yo Reggie was gonna ask him if he was gonna call game 7 of clippers rockets bruh just said sorry no pictures. Its been **** reggie miller x2 ever since.
He was trying to be incognito too baseball cap and sunglasses prolly mad i ruined his cover.

he said sorry though.

Once again, shame on Houston, most notably Chris Paul, for not beating OKC 2 weeks ago.

Just finished that Heat game. That one felt like the playoffs :lol: That’d be a very fun matchup if White side still cared about his 2k rating

Wouldn’t be surprised if him JJ and Kelly O are all fouled out next game with Embiid returning.

So what's the story with Kawhi? Still hurt? I havent been keeping up with the league this year.

Once again, shame on Houston, most notably Chris Paul, for not beating OKC 2 weeks ago.

Just finished that Heat game. That one felt like the playoffs :lol: That’d be a very fun matchup if White side still cared about his 2k rating

Wouldn’t be surprised if him JJ and Kelly O are all fouled out next game with Embiid returning.
OKC would've been 8 seed with another loss, pretty sure the Spurs and Wolves owned tiebreakers over them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom