2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you at this stage of development and your coaches still dont know if you're shooting with the correct hand. You never getting a jumper.
Shoot with his left, not a huge deal. He's hit some turn around jumpers from just inside the paint looked decent. Just go with the left

It continues to amaze me how much of nothing that Covington is bringing to the table yet Brett Brown continues to give this man as much playing time as he wants.

Justin Anderson or Fultz needs to take ALL his playing time.

Henny + steak on the grill has me feeling like Tommy :lol:

giphy.gif

kid needs an overhaul and complete makeover. that shot just looks broken, even his free throw mechanics are cringe
this is what happens when you dont need a shot to dominate at all levels growing up and all of a sudden you're in the big leagues and still dont have a shot

Cant wait to see the King play tonight. Every game of his is a treat and his games always remind me how lucky I am to get to watch his greatness.

Watching this Philly team... how were they so gassed? Not saying anything for the future, but as of now, as far as I can tell, theyre just aight :lol:

I absolutely love the fact that Tatum has been able to push off as blatantly as humanly possible anytime he wants and it’s never been called all series.

Also, the fact that Philly traded a first round pick for the right to pass on Tatum and draft Fultz is laugh out loud funny

Dudes calling everything on the celts right now. NBA isnt trying to see a Boston sweep

Ugh I know man...on top of them getting to hold every one of our shooters the entire time we’re on offense they OBVIOUSLY should get three steps instead of two and be able to throw down our players when they’re trying to play defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom