2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading 33 year old Chris Paul is the same as trading 26 year old Kyrie Irving if that's what you're insinuating? Also after Rozier's performance you still think they should do that?

It's not about rozier, you're not waiving kyrie. And rozier's performance got them one game away from the finals. You're trading kyrie and pieces for as close to equal value as you can get. It's about him never being available. And Paul was traded at age 26 by the way

Why would Lebron leave the East at this point?

I think it's 70/30 he goes to Philly cause it's really the only situation that he'll have to compete with a healthy Boston team next season. Plus they have one of the only other superstar players in the conference in Embiid.

you cant be the greatest team of all time and not win it all.

so that 73-9 team was not the greatest team of all time. they just have the best regular season record of all time

that team was not better than last years warriors team
So Lebron stopped them from becoming the greatest team of all time.

Last years Warriors are the same team - Barnes + Durant

It's not about rozier, you're not waiving kyrie. You're trading him and pieces for as close to equal value as you can get. It's about Kyrie never being available. And Paul was traded at age 26 by the way

I thought a big part of you talking about Boston trading Kyrie was cause of Rozier? Boston is going to be the favorites to come out of the East next year with Kyrie and Hayward back.

I thought a big part of you talking about Boston trading Kyrie was cause of Rozier? Boston is going to be the favorites to come out of the East next year with Kyrie and Hayward back.

Rozier's play brought them one game away from the finals. Is that bad? Boston would be favorites if they traded Kyrie and Hayward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom