2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

I'd highly recommend listening, dominque foxworth on south beach sessions:

http://m.espn.com/general/play?id=26080632

"Dominique Foxworth has led an interesting life that has seen him succeed in the NFL, Harvard Business School, The NFLPA, The NBAPA, and now gasbaggery. He sits down in studio with us to explain his path... it may devolve into a fight once Dan questions his size."

You’re allowed to have cameras recording people inside massage rooms?

They probably got a warrant to put cameras and wiretaps in the place.

That's why its laughable that there are people in here still saying he didn't do anything even though they have video of it.

Last edited:
You’re allowed to have cameras recording people inside massage rooms?

I presume it's like strip clubs where you can sell it as being there from the protection of the professional and the business

Say someone comes in soliciting an illegal service, well then you have proof and it doesn't turn into a he said she said situation

The parlor actually had no knowledge of the cameras. They were planted inside and outside by undercover police after getting a warrant.

The tip that eventually led to the raid of the Orchids of Asia spa came from authorities in Martin County in August as part of an investigation into human trafficking at massage parlors across Florida.

Jupiter police said they initially searched the internet for clues to the spa’s activities, then conducted a 24-hour video surveillance in November outside of the storefront location in a strip mall, noticing only male patrons even though the spa advertised for women customers as well.

The next step, according to the affidavit, was a Florida Department of Health inspection that provided information indicating women working at the spa also lived there. The inspector noticed beds, dressers with personal items and a refrigerator on the premises.

Jupiter police, using the ruse of a bomb scare report, evacuated Orchids of Asia shortly before midnight on Jan. 17, then planted hidden cameras inside the spa. Five days of video evidence was collected.

Before they decided on the bomb scare ruse, the police affidavit said in January officers stopped the vehicles of customers shortly after they left the spa to inquire what went on inside and they admitted participating in sexual activity. Police used that information to obtain a search warrant needed to plant the video equipment.

giphy (1).gif

You know your team is trash when you are excited about tagging a ******* kicker.

The parlor actually had no knowledge of the cameras. They were planted inside and outside by undercover police after getting a warrant.

i mean considering what they were caught up in.. only way they putting cameras in there is to watch the money

I feel like this has happened so much at this point that I didn’t even know he wasn’t already suspended :lol:
yeah I can't tell if this is new or confirmation of an old suspension being official after an appeal or something
dead.png

Back
Top Bottom