2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

They really letting coleman walk

Coleman gonna end up a Jet if we box ourselves out of Bell.

For sure dude. My favorite thing that’s ever happened to weed. I can easily control my dosage and take it and hit it anywhere I want. I also don’t like to get blasted to another dimension. Bars, games, concerts, Movie theatres and i don’t worry about a damn thing. And they last forever.

Agreed on all fronts. Countless times I've walked the streets with it without a care.

Just hit your PM actually, had quick questions.

For sure dude. My favorite thing that’s ever happened to weed. I can easily control my dosage and take it and hit it anywhere I want. I also don’t like to get blasted to another dimension. Bars, games, concerts, Movie theatres and i don’t worry about a damn thing. And they last forever.

This man knows. :nthat:

An underrated RB2 out there will be Yeldon. Still only 25 years old.

I can totally see a Shady/Philly reunion :nerd: IATT IATT

So what team is going to throw the bag at Foles? I think he can do well with the right team but he is wildly inconsistent.

So what team is going to throw the bag at Foles? I think he can do well with the right team but he is wildly inconsistent.

Jags would need to bite the bullet on Blake's, what is it, $16M owed?

Can TOTALLY see Washington. It would be Foles' job from the jump.

Last edited:
Which one of y'all squads want Jordan Howard, for a 5th?

:nerd:

tenor.gif

I would be down.

Cohen is an every down back?

Tarik is def not an every down back but he doesn't fit Matt Nagy's offensive scheme / philosophy.
He can't do much out of the passing game, or atleast enough to consider him a threat back there. Pretty much every time an opposing Defense sees he's in the game its an automatic run.

Bears are going to try to target a RB in the draft that fits more of that scheme.. a dual threat RB with considerably more speed than JHoward.

I'm pretty sure a 5th rounder gets it done. He had 1300 yards his rookie year, 1100 his second year, and 935 this past season.

Back
Top Bottom