2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

All you gotta do is take thera flu and smoke a bong rip and you'll think twice about smoking ever again. At least thats how I stopped smoking. Thought i was going to die

My buddy who I had a lot of good times smoking with hit a gravity bong, forgot how to walk, and hasn’t smoked in 6 years ever since. :smh:

There flu?
TheraFlu.

d472fd5f-57e5-4b47-aad6-394a77ba5e59_1.ba1209eb7a4945e34d608840a51fb7da.jpg

its a bad combo

What happened when you tried?
my heart was beating out of control and my brain felt like it was expanding like a balloon.

Doctor said thera flu opens up your chest cavity to help you breathe better, so the smoke hit me harder than it would normally hit. He said its not a good idea.

After that, i was scared every time i tried to take a hit and i just said F it. From practically smoking an 1/8 every day to stopping completely. I thank thera flu.

my heart was beating out of control and my brain felt like it was expanding like a balloon.

Doctor said thera flu opens up your chest cavity to help you breathe better, so the smoke hit me harder than it would normally hit. He said its not a good idea.

After that, i was scared every time i tried to take a hit and i just said F it. From practically smoking an 1/8 every day to stopping completely. I thank thera flu.

Yeah taking that **** or DayQuil and then taking preworkout then going to workout/play basketball had me close to death as well :lol:

I bug out without the theraflu lol. Ocassionaly i will buy some and roll a joint. Take 1 puff. Thats all ya need

Man whatever happened to just hitting some clean green and that's all? :lol: My girl has one of those weed oil pens and it's the best.

For sure dude. My favorite thing that’s ever happened to weed. I can easily control my dosage and take it and hit it anywhere I want. I also don’t like to get blasted to another dimension. Bars, games, concerts, Movie theatres and i don’t worry about a damn thing. And they last forever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom