2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Former Atlanta City Councilman Derrick Boazman, community activists and dozens of employees who worked during Super Bowl week demanded accountability from the City of Atlanta and the NFL after B.E. Staffing apparently closed without handing out paychecks to over 200 people.

“We are standing in front of Mercedes-Benz Stadium asking for relief … it’s very clear they never intended to pay these folks,” Boazman said. …

“These people worked 70 plus hours, standing on their feet 14 hours per day. These represent some of the poorest, hardworking class of individuals,” Boazman said. “They are seniors … students. People are literally trying to pay their light bills with this money.”

The Atlanta-based staffing firm that hired the people, B.E. Staffing Services, was authorized by the NFL to hire temporary workers for the event. Boazmen says B.E. Staffing apparently shut down its offices days after the game was over.

Tarik is def not an every down back but he doesn't fit Matt Nagy's offensive scheme / philosophy.
He can't do much out of the passing game, or atleast enough to consider him a threat back there. Pretty much every time an opposing Defense sees he's in the game its an automatic run.

Bears are going to try to target a RB in the draft that fits more of that scheme.. a dual threat RB with considerably more speed than JHoward.

I'm pretty sure a 5th rounder gets it done. He had 1300 yards his rookie year, 1100 his second year, and 935 this past season.

Hm. I was always afraid of Cohen catching out of the back field. And I felt like some of his biggest plays were designed for him catching out of the back field.

697256D3-06BE-47A1-81B9-0DEFE9A6BC99.jpeg

:nerd:

I have a feeling if Foles goes to washington, it won't end good.

His inconsistency along with that franchise. They bring the worse outta everybody.

What that got to do with the Eagles making a big mistake? Sound like the players even rock with Foles more.

It's called being good teammates

Notice they had to resort to anonymous sources to th stir up some shh and then pretty much everyone important on the team came out to say how it was wrong

Meanwhile Eli can continue to throw OBJ under the bus while defending the wife beating kicker

It's called being good teammates

Notice they had to resort to anonymous sources to th stir up some shh and then pretty much everyone important on the team came out to say how it was wrong

Meanwhile Eli can continue to throw OBJ under the bus while defending the wife beating kicker
Again what that got to do with the Eagles letting the man that lead them to their only SB ring walk for a dude that's never played a playoff game?

Again what that got to do with the Eagles letting the man that lead them to their only SB ring walk for a dude that's never played a playoff game?

It's a team game

While I greatly appreciate what foles did in the super bowl run, we only needed greatness of him in the super bowl

We got greatness from him in the Vikings and patriots games.. the Falcons game, a lot of things went our way even with him not playing that well

fortunately, we survived the bears game with him not playing that well.. saints game we couldn't (although things were interesting before Alshon's drop to INT)

Again, I'm glad you are of that view.. hopefully your team is of the same view

Y'all letting a QB walk that still has 5-6 good to great years left though. Real different situations and the Giants bout to draft a QB.

And we won't be the 1st team to let him walk.. at least we should get a 3rd out of the deal

But foles at the age of 30 has yet to start a full season in his career.. and even the last 2 seasons his poor games get ignored

Again, while I appreciate what he has done.. we could have very easily lost to ATL (in the playoffs and to start the year), but luckily we own Matty boy and only need to get over 14

Foles has 5-6 good to great years left? I disagree. People hyping Foles way too much for the miracle end of season performance he had.

I see 2, maybe 3 years starting and then everyone will turn on him and say he sucks. Dude had a magical few weeks. Thats it.

If you really think the Eagles should have kept the 30 year old QB who was good for a small handful of games over a 26 year old QB (on his rookie deal still) who was well on his way to an MVP, then we ain't watching the same football. I use to think it was all jokes and trolling when i read "the Eagles are keeping the wrong QB" or "the better QB is on the bench," but wow, I think some of you legit think Foles is better than Wentz.

Back
Top Bottom